Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

DVD-Ranger CinEX HD offers huge discount thru May 21,2014 updated

Dvdi-Ranger. Cinavia Free. Huge Discount.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,811 posts

DVD-Ranger CinEx HD 6.0.2.4 released 4-2-2014

So far, DVD-Ranger with CinEx HD is the only software that actually removes the Cinavia signal from audio tracks. This means that movies backed up with CinEx HD playback in any device that contain a Cinavia detector including the Playstation 3, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

The license is good for 3 PCs and besides removing Cinavia, DVD-Ranger can be used to convert and burn video files.

Changes in DVD-Ranger 6.0.2.4:

Improved database structure to read better downloaded torrent files. It can now be opened with MKV files MasterHD audio stream, ISO images and copies from the local hard disk.

Built-in virtual AACS folder. In many Blu-ray copies from the internet the AACS folder is missing. Now the option “user virtual AACS folder” can be used to emulate an AACS folder. Thus, the cross-mapping dialog is opened forcibly.

MKV (with DTS audio) files can now be opened with the virtual AACS folder. Until the files are well muxed.

Remote access to changed database information files.

Fix: Internal Player crash with missing audio packets.

With this version, the compatibility has been considerably expanded with torrent downloads. Many thanks to the team of Torrentday. More updates will follow.

Do not forget:

Buy  DVD-Ranger CinEx HD for a special lifetime price. Soon, CinEx HD will become a monthly subscription and no new lifetime licenses will be sold. Save your money now!

Homepage for more Information:

http://www.dvd2hd.com/

Buy now for only $49.99 a great discount the lifetime license is good for 3 Pcs too and I have tested this program and it works fantastic and I wanted to share this with everyone before they go to a subscription base for the program.

Buy Link:  Special Offer Link   just for BeyondWindows9 Members

Update April 28,2014 The owner of Dvd-Ranger has been nice enough to extend the Offer Until MAY 21, 2014 to all BW9 members get it while you can and a big thank you to the owner for extending the Fantastic deal!!

• ScOOt3r, volvo, dave and 3 others like this

MaxedSig.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 306 posts

There CinEx HD ..Database is growing weekly , it should not be long before the entire Cinavia Infected list will be in the Database. Plus new titles as they are release ,  

i was told   by my cousin to say thanks.

Also the older flagship  program   DVD Ranger which is  v 5.2.2.8 will be updated soon  for those  not needing  DVD Ranger CinEx HD

Thanks for the Spot on your Forum

• dave, Maxed and Thekid1 like this

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,811 posts

Thanks Doc nice to know the version 5 will be updated soon and the CinEX databases are coming right along all the titles I have done thus far which is about 16 have removed the Cinavia no more mute at 20 minutes of the volume on my PS3 very nice work by the company. :)

• Snuffy, dave, cognizione and 1 other like this

MaxedSig.png

ViRuS2k

ViRuS2k

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 100 posts

thanks guys, purchased ;) could come in handy indeedy :D

• Maxed and Thekid1 like this

13ydu14.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,811 posts

thanks guys, purchased ;) could come in handy indeedy :D

You will be very happy you got it now there is some news about being able to remove Cinavia from torrent download files that have been already converted in the future it is still in development. :)

• Thekid1 likes this

MaxedSig.png

toptek

toptek

Sr Member

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 446 posts

Sweet deal im gonna get it the only  thing i don't like about  it is  you need anydvd to use it  : ... which cost in some cases more then this does .

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,811 posts

you can also you Dvd fab passkey it works fine with the program also. ;)

• toptek and Thekid1 like this

MaxedSig.png

toptek

toptek

Sr Member

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 446 posts

you can also you Dvd fab passkey it works fine with the program also. ;)

ty  just  got it . wedsaday il get  dvd ranger. never knew  about pass key.

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,811 posts

yes and it is cheaper than Anydvd for a lifetime license decrypts Blurays just as well and works just fine with Dvd-Ranger. ;)

• Thekid1 likes this

MaxedSig.png

ViRuS2k

ViRuS2k

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 100 posts

hehe i already have a lifetime license for anydvd hd ;) and now a lifetime license for this program...

think im all sorted for the foreseeable future 

though i did have a problem with this program its happened only once as i have tried the program only once but during encodeing a bluray RIDDICK the program crashed half way through the encode :/

i tried to send a message to the dev with its internal program crash sender thingy and i put my email in and message and press sent then the program that sends the crash info crashed saying there was no email inputted lol

very strange issues.... i hope these are just bugs with the latest version and will get patched out.... 

and one things for sure its not my computer system as this program does not even stress it.... 50-60% cpu tops most of the time its at 30% cpu usage and GPU is very cool as i have 2 on my i7 4770k ;)

13ydu14.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,811 posts

Contact  support@dvdranger.com

And expalin your issue I have had no crashes with the latest version it can be caused though by a  BBD movie that just plain has a defect or scratch in it too that is usually the only time the program has ever crashed on me since they launched the regular Dvd-Ranger in 2009

M. :)

• Thekid1 likes this

MaxedSig.png

ViRuS2k

ViRuS2k

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 100 posts

Fixed it myself woot :D dam windows issues lol

anyway i have another issue now, the program does not seem to be detecting my AMD/ATI graphics cards to do the decoding/encodeing ect and is running completely off my CPU only.....

kinda puts a krimp in my neck.... as GPU would be a lot faster, works with cuda why not ati pfft lol :D though for civ removal its awesome.

13ydu14.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,811 posts

Fixed it myself woot :D dam windows issues lol

anyway i have another issue now, the program does not seem to be detecting my AMD/ATI graphics cards to do the decoding/encodeing ect and is running completely off my CPU only.....

kinda puts a krimp in my neck.... as GPU would be a lot faster, works with cuda why not ati pfft lol :D though for civ removal its awesome.

Contact  support@dvdranger.com I will try and get a  support here for all of you but there is a support forum for Dvd-ranger that is privately owned here and they can help you out:

http://www.dvdranger....info/index.php

• Thekid1 likes this

MaxedSig.png

ViRuS2k

ViRuS2k

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 100 posts

will do that hahah :) though there forums is like well a mess, so meny links and that orange and white is blinding to my eyes.

beyond windows is my goto :D lol

13ydu14.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,811 posts

I have tested the program of a full blueray movie iso one title that I had already had on my Hard drive to watch it was a complete BD- Iso of  white house down it removed Cinavia with no problem which is fantastic I can't believe how well Dvd-Ranger CinEx HD works very nice and the program in the future will be able to remove Cinavia from already processed files like MP4 that have already been converted but still Have Cinavia in them.

The company is by far now the most advanced than any other program and I test them all.

Congradulations Dvd-Ranger!! :headbang: :headbang:

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 1 other like this

MaxedSig.png

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

It is a great program and Maxed knows about these things, if Maxed says its good, you had better believe it. :headbang:

• cognizione and Maxed like this

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,811 posts

There are many Vips and members that already know we have given away quite a few Dvd-Ranger licenses in contests over the last year. :)

• dave, Danielx64 and Thekid1 like this

MaxedSig.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,811 posts

Only 5 Days left on this fantstic one time offer. :)

• Thekid1 likes this

MaxedSig.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 306 posts

Next Update coming soon  ,  more titles being added to the  database " a lot more "

The goal is to have all of the infected titles " this mean both DVD and BD "  "Yes" Cinavia is also on DVD's also, which is a feat in its self chasing down these retail English titles,

We have found 2 foreign titles with Cinavia " The Past and Wadjda "

It was thought Cinavia was only on English tracks, but it is now showing up  which is unfortunate.    

FYI  

No. 1 most requested title  to date from around the DVD-Ranger user community  is " the Hungover Games "  over 1000 request to get this title done.

No. 2 title is " the Social Network "

Thanks for your support  on this project to defeat Cinavia

The DVD-Ranger Forum Support Team

DocRock 

• dave, cognizione, Maxed and 1 other like this

Posted Image

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

I got it.