Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

DVD-Ranger CinEX HD offers huge discount thru May 21,2014 updated

Dvdi-Ranger. Cinavia Free. Huge Discount.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,874 posts

Next Update coming soon  ,  more titles being added to the  database " a lot more "

The goal is to have all of the infected titles " this mean both DVD and BD "  "Yes" Cinavia is also on DVD's also, which is a feat in its self chasing down these retail English titles,

We have found 2 foreign titles with Cinavia " The Past and Wadjda "

It was thought Cinavia was only on English tracks, but it is now showing up  which is unfortunate.    

FYI  

No. 1 most requested title  to date from around the DVD-Ranger user community  is " the Hungover Games "  over 1000 request to get this title done.

No. 2 title is " the Social Network "

Thanks for your support  on this project to defeat Cinavia

The DVD-Ranger Forum Support Team

DocRock 

Thank you for the update Doc I expect to see some more changes in the program soon along with a larger database of BD- movies with Cinavia that Dvd-ranger can remove I am also very interested in being able to remove Cinivia from already processed Files such as MP4 In the future. :)

• Thekid1 likes this

YOHAE9jH.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 316 posts

Would you send me the Websites that have the Cinavia Infected  movies in MP4 by PM. Ill ask about it. 

• Maxed and Thekid1 like this

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,874 posts

I  was mainly reffering to the apple TV profile I use alot of the time which is MP4 and many sites use this format to make the movies smaller in size as far as links to any sites can't help out there.

I only have the files that I backed up for My mobile devices which still have Cinavia I will see what I can do to  help out there.

Thanks,

Maxed :)

• Thekid1 likes this

YOHAE9jH.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 316 posts

Ok got you.  That would bring you back to the issue of how the original retail was mirror copied to and ISO , if it was altered in any way from the original  the BD/DVD ID code will be disrupted thus never be identified by the database. Tricky issue on this being there are SO many software's  and or multi used software's used to create there online downloads in this format.  This may never be solved " but" I scanned  a lot of the legal MP4  download sites which have they all had legal MP4's to access , but nowhere did i find a legal MP4 current title site . Being Apple is the main user of MP4's

Best bet is to make the MP4 with DVDRanger CinEx HD then you know you will have a clean copy.

Note we are  now verifying BD/DVD'S ID codes for the next database update  " this process is another long process but identifies the single disk  retail of  DVD - BD - AND COMBO disk   " 

But we won't give up on the MP4  conversions who knows those sites who offer MP4 converted titles  just might buy DVDRanger CinEx HD to solve this issue.

DocRock

Posted Image

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

Don't miss out on this program, its one of a kind and you wont see this price again.

• cognizione and Maxed like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 316 posts

Today we released a new version of DVD Ranger.

Again we have improved DVD-Ranger to use with torrent files. Also we have improved the DVD copy engine.

Changes in DVD-Ranger 6.0.2.6:

• Better detection of DTS streams in downloaded MKV files from torrent network.
  • Updated DVD copy engine to fix known problems with “Ender’s Game”, “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” and others.
  • Some little fixes in GUI

Download link

With this version, the compatibility has been considerably expanded with torrent downloads. Many thanks to the team of Torrentday.

5 new titles added to the Database

New: Priest , US, English track only
New: The Hungover Games , US, English track only
New: Wadjda , US, Arabic track only
New: Colombiana , US, English track only
New: Green Hornet , US, English track only

Note: A lot more titles are coming , they just,  were not completed at the time of this release

Disclaimer: The DVD-Ranger CinEx HD databases does not contain any audio. The databases contain only restoring infromation in binary code

• volvo, cognizione, Maxed and 1 other like this

Posted Image

volvo

volvo

• Global Moderator
  • 1,371 posts

I don't understand the comment about it needing AnyDVD to work as mine seems to work fine it uses the VLC codec, so does it need AnyDVD?

2cde6h5_zps6c93c367.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 316 posts

Blue Ray

VLC does not handle the decryption of  Blue Ray thus you need AnyDVD HD

BTW they just had an update to 7460

• volvo, dave, cognizione and 2 others like this

Posted Image

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

AnyDVDHD is a steal at twice the price, you should buy the lifetime version, this way you never have to pay again.

• volvo, dave, cognizione and 1 other like this

Posted Image

volvo

volvo

• Global Moderator
  • 1,371 posts

thank you for clearing that up but having paid for this and a new SSD the funds are out for any more toys :dontknow:

• dave, cognizione, Maxed and 1 other like this

2cde6h5_zps6c93c367.png

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

Hi Volvo:

These are not toys, although I doubt if I were married that I could convince my wife of this, these are necessities in our world, almost like food, if you are like me, I find a way, even though I am on SS, I find a way, LOL.

• cognizione and Maxed like this

Posted Image

volvo

volvo

• Global Moderator
  • 1,371 posts

we are on a pension so I have to spread the jam thin at times and the SSD did break the bank but yes it is hard to justify to my wife as you say :occasion14:

• cognizione, Maxed and Thekid1 like this

2cde6h5_zps6c93c367.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 316 posts
Database update  4-20-2014

Today we have added 5 more titles to  the databases :

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, US, English track only/li>
The Past, US, French track only
The Social Network, US, English track only
Resident Evil: Retribution, US, English track only
Battle: Los Angeles, US, English track only

More Titles are coming , they were not ready at the time of this update release. 

Thank you for your support

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,874 posts

Thanks for the update Doc. :headbang:

M. :)

• Thekid1 likes this

YOHAE9jH.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,874 posts

The Company has extended it's offer for two more days the offer ends  April 22-2014

• dave and Thekid1 like this

YOHAE9jH.png

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

I know you had something to do with this extension, you used your powers and gave the members more time. Thank you.

• cognizione, Danielx64 and Maxed like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 316 posts

As a thank you from

DVD Ranger

In co-operation with beyondwindows9.com we offer the world’s preferred Cinavia removing utility for a special discount. With a bevy of features that includes DVD and Blu-ray conversion Blu-Ray creation, DVD-Ranger is available for license in a variety of ways. Starting from the lifetime licenses, you can capitalize on our product’s design in the manner which suits your needs best! This special offer is valid through April 30, 2014 .

Special Offer Link   just for BeyondWindows9 Members

and a big thank you for your support

• volvo, Maxed and Thekid1 like this

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,874 posts

Thank you Doc I forgot to send an email to Ingo to ask for an extention for BW9 members.

First Post updated!!

• Thekid1 likes this

YOHAE9jH.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 316 posts

I'll get the May extension  set when May gets here for you.

again thank all of you for your support

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,874 posts

Thank you Doc. ;)

• volvo and Thekid1 like this

YOHAE9jH.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic