Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

CyberGhost VPN Free & Premium Service at a special BW9 discount

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,752 posts

I just bought it for 7.99, I am in Mother Russia now LOL.

Thats the only way I can afford to travel around the world I visited Russia too. :histerija: :histerija:

• dave, slacker, klown07 and 1 other like this

MaxedSig.png

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,651 posts

Thats the only way I can afford to travel around the world I visited Russia too. :histerija: :histerija:

The best thing about traveling this way is that you can eat, drink, and goto the bathroom without speaking a bit of the native tongue. :histerija: 

• slacker, cognizione, klown07 and 2 others like this

dave%20green%20sig.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,752 posts

The best thing about traveling this way is that you can eat, drink, and goto the bathroom without speaking a bit of the native tongue. :histerija:

:histerija: :histerija: :biggrin:

• dave and Thekid1 like this

MaxedSig.png

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

This is the best forum, an old man can actually have fun. LOL

• dave, slacker, cognizione and 1 other like this

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,752 posts

There just might be a few old men besides you on the forum too... :histerija: :histerija: :histerija:

• dave, slacker and Thekid1 like this

MaxedSig.png

cognizione

cognizione

T.A.A.B # 2

• Administrators
  • 7,321 posts

28i0sci.jpg

Old no................ :)                 older yes...  :histerija:

• dave, slacker, Maxed and 2 others like this

tGX16tl.png

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

slacker

slacker

Dain Bramaged ɔǝlɐ ʇɹɐɯs

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,644 posts

Take Cog for instance... he is sooo old, that his birthday is unknown. :histerija: :mrgreen:

So ya'll travel all around the world with the VPN? Like China and North Korea?

• dave, cognizione, Maxed and 1 other like this

o89e9t.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,752 posts

Take Cog for instance... he is sooo old, that his birthday is unknown. :histerija: :mrgreen:

So ya'll travel all around the world with the VPN? Like China and North Korea?

yes we do Vpn Travel............ :histerija: :histerija: for poor folks vacation... :mrgreen:

• dave, slacker and Thekid1 like this

MaxedSig.png

slacker

slacker

Dain Bramaged ɔǝlɐ ʇɹɐɯs

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,644 posts

yes we do Vpn Travel............ :histerija: :histerija: for poor folks vacation... :mrgreen:

If I wanted to vacate, this is about as much as I would be willing to spend on it. I don't have the time or the money to waste on a vacation these days. Anyway I spent the first half of my life on vacation like partying. :razz:

• dave, Maxed and Thekid1 like this

o89e9t.png

cognizione

cognizione

T.A.A.B # 2

• Administrators
  • 7,321 posts

Anyway I spent the first half of my life on vacation like partying. :razz:

Yep, think there are a few of us here who did that. :) And some us still are..... ;)
  • dave, slacker, Maxed and 1 other like this

tGX16tl.png

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

All I know is that just having a thread like this is fun and all we had to do was spend 7.95 USD, I cant even buy breakfast for that here.  Now I have a VPN lol, I have to admit, I have had most all kinds of software but never this. 

Now onto a different question, are most of you making this a Public network ( on wireless) or are you making a Home network.?  I have afew PCs in my house and I had a home network , but I find better speeds with a Public Network, I don't think it matters much.

• slacker, cognizione and Maxed like this

Posted Image

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,651 posts

It all depends on what you want at your house & how you wanna interact your home PCs with each other and peripherals such as a printer. You can switch back and forth if it's not suiting a present/future need.

Public Network

This location is designed to keep your computer from being visible to other computers around you and to help protect your computer from any malicious software from the Internet. HomeGroup is not available on public networks, and network discovery is turned off. You should also choose this option if you're connected directly to the Internet without using a router, or if you have a mobile broadband connection.

• Thekid1 likes this

dave%20green%20sig.png

klown07

klown07

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 464 posts

Wait a minute, that's the TOTAL price? Not like monthly? $7.99 for a full year?? Wow....this forum has some really good perks...GEEZ! I probably will sign myself up then in July. :D

• volvo, dave, slacker and 4 others like this

Posted Image

Falcon1

Falcon1

Sr Member

• BeyondWindows9 Lover
  • 212 posts

Looks like a really good offer. I am trying to establish if through this I will have access to a UK server??

• Thekid1 likes this

2uppwn7.png

cognizione

cognizione

T.A.A.B # 2

• Administrators
  • 7,321 posts

Looks like a really good offer. I am trying to establish if through this I will have access to a UK server??

I think these are the servers with this package. US, German, Romanian, Czech Republic and Swiss.

• Tetley, Falcon1, Maxed and 1 other like this

tGX16tl.png

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

Where is the link for the Premium that's in the first post, both link point to the Special Edition, 1 device.  Thanks Maxed.

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,752 posts

Where is the link for the Premium that's in the first post, both link point to the Special Edition, 1 device.  Thanks Maxed.

premuim link is $20.00:

http://dailysoftware...nse-70-discount

• dave and Thekid1 like this

MaxedSig.png

GothicDeath

GothicDeath

Gamer with needs lol

• Global Moderator
  • 2,695 posts

I was over in Sweden for a few hrs but it was kind of slow and crazy, so i'm in Canada now. Not bad at all so far lol

• dave, Maxed and Thekid1 like this

2wpiemh.png

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,651 posts

I was over in Sweden for a few hrs but it was kind of slow and crazy, so i'm in Canada now. Not bad at all so far lol

I had a blast in Gothenburg, Sweden. I was made a Honorary Member of the Vikings MC by their members at their clubhouse.   :histerija:

They really liked that I was assembling a custom Harley on my ship at the time and of course I brought some of them aboard to see it.  ;)

• slacker, Maxed, GothicDeath and 1 other like this

dave%20green%20sig.png

GothicDeath

GothicDeath

Gamer with needs lol

• Global Moderator
  • 2,695 posts

Nice if you got room for one more, i will take a spot on your ship. I'm still in Canada right now, So let me know where I need to go to get onto your ship. Sounds like your still docked out on the other side of the world lol

• Maxed and Thekid1 like this

2wpiemh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users