Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

All Dvd-Ranger databases for removing Cinavia posted here

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts

Feb 25 2015

Only 3 titles left to locate and the CinEx HD Lab will have all of the historic Cinavia infected titles

In Darkness

Neil Young Journeys   " new find that slipped through the cracks" Sony Classics

Where Do We Go Now

• Snuffy, dave, cognizione and 2 others like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts
February 26, 2015

Today we have release the database files for the blockbuster titles.

West of Memphis,                 English Track
Celeste And Jesse Forever,   English Track
Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, English Track

• Tetley and roady like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts

Last 2 title of the historic  Cinavia List

Neil Young Journey

Where Do We Go Now

• dave, cognizione and Tetley like this

Posted Image

Sandwichman

Sandwichman

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,067 posts

What advantage does DVD-Ranger have over DVDFab? I'm not exactly sure why I would need this between having DVDFab and AnyDVD HD to begin with.

• Tetley and Maxed like this

2lc5gqq.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,783 posts

What advantage does DVD-Ranger have over DVDFab? I'm not exactly sure why I would need this between having DVDFab and AnyDVD HD to begin with.

Dvdranger is the only program that can remove Cinavia from bluray titles if you don't rip any bluray movies that are Cinvia inffected chances are Dvdfab will do just fine.

• dave, cognizione, Sandwichman and 2 others like this

MaxedSig.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts

That is absolutely correct.

We designed CinEx Hd Utility to work with any of the other software vendors if you wish to remove Cinavia .

DVDFab and Sly only have Dll hardware  confusers which the industry keeps changing , So we just removed to issue.

Which was explained in a White Paper released on the subject. The algorithm is very intense in which it takes 3 hrs to process 20 min of a title per pass note: if it is a 3 hr title  that's 27 hrs per language per pass,they make several passes,if there is a presence of Cinavia on other languages then  if needed the same process is done all over again . several passes are done to insure its removal .

The CinEx HD Lab uses a very expensive system with a lot of horse power. in which on a normal home build speed machine would take a very long time tying up your system , so we do the hard stuff for you.

But if your not converting any title that does not have Cinavia then the software your currently using and your happy with it your doing great..

• dave, cognizione, Sandwichman and 3 others like this

Posted Image

Sandwichman

Sandwichman

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,067 posts

Ok, thanks guys. That answered my question. I think what frustrated me with DVDFab is that it didn't have a true video format converter built in like DVDFab has. So I'm assuming I wouldn't need the DVDRanger burning engine, just the CinEx Hd Utility?

That is absolutely correct.

We designed CinEx Hd Utility to work with any of the other software vendors if you wish to remove Cinavia .

DVDFab and Sly only have Dll hardware  confusers which the industry keeps changing , So we just removed to issue.

Which was explained in a White Paper released on the subject. The algorithm is very intense in which it takes 3 hrs to process 20 min of a title per pass note: if it is a 3 hr title  that's 27 hrs per language per pass,they make several passes,if there is a presence of Cinavia on other languages then  if needed the same process is done all over again . several passes are done to insure its removal .

The CinEx HD Lab uses a very expensive system with a lot of horse power. in which on a normal home build speed machine would take a very long time tying up your system , so we do the hard stuff for you.

But if your not converting any title that does not have Cinavia then the software your currently using and your happy with it your doing great..

• Tetley, frenchie and Maxed like this

2lc5gqq.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts

That's why we built it , we built a universal utility to use with all software that we know of.

The software developer/designer and head engineer has offered the command line to all of these other companies  so we could all battle Cinavia but none have jumped on it. So we built the CinEx Hd Utility ourselves .

• dave, cognizione and Maxed like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts

New Title Find

Produced 2013 

The Invisible Women,

Sony Pictures Classic   April 2014.

So this has been added to the list

Neil Young Journey

Where Do We go Now

2013  - 2014

The invisible women

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,783 posts

Ok, thanks guys. That answered my question. I think what frustrated me with DVDFab is that it didn't have a true video format converter built in like DVDFab has. So I'm assuming I wouldn't need the DVDRanger burning engine, just the CinEx Hd Utility?

all you would need for removing Cinivai is the cinex utlity it works great and very easy to use  if you wish to buy the program there is a 25% off for BW9 members.

25 % off code BW925

CinEx HD Utilty:
https://www.plimus.c...tractId=3241248
DVD-Ranger CinEx HD  + Utility
https://www.plimus.c...tractId=3206390

• dave, cognizione and Sandwichman like this

MaxedSig.png

Sandwichman

Sandwichman

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,067 posts

New Title Find

Produced 2013 

The Invisible Women,

Sony Pictures Classic   April 2014.

So this has been added to the list

Neil Young Journey

Where Do We go Now

2013  - 2014

The invisible women

all you would need for removing Cinivai is the cinex utlity it works great and very easy to use  if you wish to buy the program there is a 25% off for BW9 members.

25 % off code BW925

CinEx HD Utilty:
https://www.plimus.c...tractId=3241248
DVD-Ranger CinEx HD  + Utility
https://www.plimus.c...tractId=3206390

Thanks guys for taking the time to answer my questions. I'll probably buy the complete package here in the future. Just one more tool to add to the toolbox.  Thanks!

2lc5gqq.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts
March 8, 2015

Today we have release 3 more titles to the database files 

Footnote, Hebrew Track
Smashed, English Track
At Any Price, English Track

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 1 other like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts

Today we have release the database file the blockbuster:

• Annie, English Track

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 2 others like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts

Today we have released 3 more blockbuster  database files of  the past older titles known to have  Cinavia  :

• Life Above All, Southern Sotho Track
  • Searching For Sugar Man, English Track
  • Before Midnight, English Track

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts
List of Dolby Atmos Titles on Blu-ray Disc: as of Jan 1 2015

This a master list of Blu-ray titles that are available now or coming soon on Blu-ray Disc. For now, it's a pretty small list, but we're hoping this grows over time. We'll keep the list updated as more titles are announced.

If we've missed anything, let us know in the comments so we can add it to the list.

Transformers: Age of Extinction (2D) (Paramount)
Transformers: Age of Extinction (3D) (Paramount)
Step Up All In (Lionsgate)
The Expendables 3 (Lionsgate)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2D) (Paramount)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (3D) (Paramount)
John Wick (Lionsgate)
On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter (Red Bull Media House)
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part I (Lionsgate) - March 6, 2015
Unbroken (Universal) - March 25, 2015
Gravity - Diamond Luxe Edition (Warner Bros) - March 31, 2015

Dolby Atmos is available for home use, via a selection of Dolby Atmos-enabled receivers, preamps and speakers. It has also been included in a few Blu-ray Discs, courtesy of extensions to the existing Dolby True HD codec. We've heard it will also be coming to streaming services such as VUDU and possibly Amazon Instant Video and Netflix via the Dolby Digital Plus codec.

There is a slow to release of new titles in the Dolby Atmos format for home use. What exactly, they're waiting for. Physical media sales have been on the decline for the past few years and something like Dolby Atmos can stem the tide and get people excited about buying movies again. Also, Dolby Atmos is backwardly compatible. 

If you play an Atmos-enabled Blu-ray Disc through a non-Atmos receiver, you get the standard Dolby TrueHD track. It even works with existing Blu-ray players so there's no need to run out to buy a new player.

• dave, Tetley, frenchie and 2 others like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts
Unbroken Database available

Today we have release the database file the blockbuster.

This is our first database basing on Atmos/TrueHD audio track.

• Unbroken, English Track

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts
Today 3-29-15
We have released the database files for 3 more of the past blockbusters titles.

Hope Springs, English Track
No,                  Spanish Track
Art Of Steal   ( Region B , English Track

“Art of Steal” is for Region B. 
This movie does not contain Cinavia in Region A.

Regards,
The DVD Ranger - Support Forum Team.

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts
Hunger Games Mocking Jay Part 1

March 30, 2015

Today we have release the database file for the blockbuster “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1″.
Information: This database is only for Region B Blu-ray, not for the Region A Blu-ray

It was also successfully tested with torrent’s from the popular groups: LEGi0N, SPARKS, EVO, DiRTYBURGER, CrEwSaDe, iFT and SiMPLE.

ISOs, copies and rips form the group TRUEDEF will not work, they are basing on Region A
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1, English Track

Whats happening  with Hunger Game Mockingjay Part 1
Mockingjay is a Blu-ray release from Lionsgate. Lionsgate is a new player on the Cinavia market and it was very complicated to find out the Cinavia key from this company, because there was no reference movie available, Normally we need 2-3 movies from one publisher to find the key. 

We investigated many time to find the key in just one movie. Lionsgate seems to use a very new and very aggressive new Cinavia version. Also they use different Blu-rays in the world so we will need some time to find out the key from the Region A Blu-ray. 

We tried to find the key with the help of the Region B disk, but the movies are really different. 

So please Region A users, stand by.

• dave, cognizione and Tetley like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 304 posts
April 5 2015

Today we have release the database file the Blockbuster Titles:

In Darkness,              Polish Track
Rust And Bone,         French Track
The Zero Theorem,   English Track