Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Unchecky (bypass PUPS) Free!

Unchecky.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,857 posts

Unchecky (bypass PUPS) Free!!

Tired of unchecking unrelated offers while installing software? Well now there is a new freeware program to help you

Its called Unchecky.

Have you ever felt, while installing software, that the installer tries to push additional unwanted programs at all cost? Ever missed a checkbox, and spent hours afterwards removing adware? Ever opened your browser after an installation, only to find out that you have a new homepage, a new search engine, or even a new browser?
Unchecky aims to keep potentially unwanted programs out of your computer.

Check out the site here:  http://unchecky.com/

I have tried this program and it works very well great for PC beginers and for PC repair techs installed it unchecks the malware and toobar add ons.

• ScOOt3r, volvo, dave and 13 others like this

YOHAE9jH.png

Casey Stellar

Casey Stellar

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 883 posts

Now all we need is a program to un-everything else we don't like on the internet :histerija: :histerija: :histerija:

• megavolt, cognizione, sdm5821 and 3 others like this

Posted Image

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

This is fantastic program and its totally free, boy does Maxed give us great stuff. I checked this and its totally clean. Can you imagine all the people you are not computer savy like we are, they probably have 10 toolbars, and have to go to a repair tech to fix their computers, with this, none of that is necessary, no more " Open Candy" . What a great find thanks Maxed.

• cognizione and Maxed like this

Posted Image

ibm650

ibm650

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,218 posts

This may be useful for friends who do not know what they are doing.

• Casey Stellar, Maxed and Thekid1 like this

2n72sna.png

Thekid1

Thekid1

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 101 posts

Do you guys know how many people I get in my shop begging me to do a complete clean installation because of all the " Open Candy Malware" and 10 Toolbars that redirect your urls to another country.  This fantastic program that maxed brought to us, will not let this happen, it runs in the background, starts with windows, has a small footprint, just set it and forget it. No more open candy and toolbars. What a find.

• volvo, cognizione, dhjohns and 1 other like this

Posted Image

dedrill

dedrill

• BW9 Donator +
  • 93 posts

@ Maxed

Nice find

Will check it out

Many thanks

• Maxed and Thekid1 like this

Posted Image

jer

jer

System Software Forum Moderator

• 284 posts

I have used this program in the past, does work as stated.  When I open this web page and a light came on, this looks like something I used before and forgot about the little package.

What we need on the internet is idiot proof button, a software package scans the web page and your system then tells you forget just piece of crapware. :histerija: :occasion14:

• dave, dhjohns, Maxed and 1 other like this

Posted Image

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,993 posts

Usually, by the time someone brings me their laptop, they've attempted to use a lot of freewares, and have recently installed a ton of crap from the packaged installers, not knowing if they needed this or that for their initial searched for tool/download to work.

• dhjohns, Maxed and Thekid1 like this

l8Ea9q8f.png

Sorry, my 3,384 images hosted with Dropbox will no longer show.

ScOOt3r

ScOOt3r

• BW9 Donator +
  • 959 posts

this is indeed a great little prograom and I can fix my outlaws laptop

Cheers

ScOOt3r

• dave, Maxed and Thekid1 like this

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users