Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

How to unsubscribe / delete my account?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

HellBlaze

HellBlaze

Tech Admin

• Administrators
  • 556 posts

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM OUR NEWSLETTER

If you do not want to receive any mails from us, click HERE and make sure to tick off the "Send me news and information" option. Of course, we do not recommend this, because you will miss out a lot on our contests and speciall offers. We will try not to mail you too often, though.

HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

While we used to allow members to apply for deletion of their accounts, they abused the fact that it was not done manually and a lot of good posts vanished without trace, out of spite or simply by mistake. Therefore, we do not allow this anymore. If you wish to leave BW9, you may do so, simply unsubscribe from our newsletter as stated in previous step and you will not be contacted anymore. If you feel like this is not satisfactory for you, please contact me and we will discuss options on a per-user basis.

• Ryan likes this

iiJTp3z3.png

Make sure you read the forum rules first, before you start posting.

Ako mo┼żete da razumete ovo napisano, slobodno me kontaktirajte

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users