Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

dll file on startup of windows 7 ultimate

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

dimitrious

dimitrious

Sr Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

hi there i get a program when my computer boots up i get a dll file something to do with my asus bootup but when i try to fix it with restore its still there and its not fixed the program at all it would be good if you can help me 

29xysd0.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,737 posts

what is the ddl name maybe of some help also when did it start doing this have you run a registery cleaner installed any programs lately ect we need all the info you can give us to help you.

• elmondo likes this

MaxedSig.png

dimitrious

dimitrious

Sr Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

well it was working fine then one day when i turned it on it came up with dll error which is such a pain when booting into windows i went into safemode and tried to fix it there are error but said it could not fix them at all how do i add a picture to here please so you can see what is wrong 

• dhjohns likes this

29xysd0.png

cognizione

cognizione

T.A.A.B # 2

• Administrators
  • 7,301 posts

dimitrious, I just use tinypic to put a pic on here.

http://tinypic.com/

tGX16tl.png

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

dhjohns

dhjohns

• BW9 Donator +
  • 5,940 posts

well it was working fine then one day when i turned it on it came up with dll error which is such a pain when booting into windows i went into safemode and tried to fix it there are error but said it could not fix them at all how do i add a picture to here please so you can see what is wrong 

Perhaps if you could write down every word that is in the error box we can help you.  Write down every word, then put it in a message here in this thread.  That would be very good.

2vcxocp.png

GothicDeath

GothicDeath

Gamer with needs lol

• Global Moderator
  • 2,688 posts

I'm going to need a lot more info. Also is it only on boot that you get the error or once in windows? If its in windows you can run like teamviewer and I can take a look and see what the dll is and the error its giving you.

2wpiemh.png

dimitrious

dimitrious

Sr Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

here you go i hope it helps im sure its my disk that is the problem 

29xysd0.png

dimitrious

dimitrious

Sr Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

ye sorry its only on start up i get this error but the strange thing is i cant delete asus files at all it says i have to rebbot the computer for it to take affect which is strange 

29xysd0.png

dhjohns

dhjohns

• BW9 Donator +
  • 5,940 posts

You really need to tell us what the error says.  Can you write it down?  Where in the boot process is it?  So far the only thing you have told us is that there is an error with a dll file somewhere in the boot process.  We definitely need more to go on.  You need to be very, very specific.  

• Tetley, elmondo and Hottwire like this

2vcxocp.png

dimitrious

dimitrious

Sr Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

its ok i think i need to install windows again could u tell me why everyone here uses windows 8.1 is it so much better than windows 7 please and does it have a windows start button on it 

29xysd0.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,737 posts

windows 8.1 doesn't have a start menu but you can install and after market one like classic shell freeware. :)as for the question is windows 8.1 better than 7 I like  8.1 better than windows 7 but when windows 8 came out i was torn between windows 7 and windows 8 now that windows 8.1 is out hands down I stick with windows 8.1 when I am not running windows 10 TP.

• dhjohns likes this

MaxedSig.png

Hottwire

Hottwire

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 280 posts

Shouldn't need to re-install if you give us the error message.

However if that is what you want to do, then go for it.

I don't mind 8.1 I'm yet to make my main desktop 8.1, however at this point I may wait for 10. As i'm still running reliable 7

I use 8.1 on my laptop

• Maxed likes this

2nk7u55.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users