Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Exact Audio Copy V1.2 (finally updated again after 1 year ! )

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

roady

roady

General Help

• Global Moderator
  • 3,198 posts

1 of the best audiorippers finally updated....no spectacular new features or new shiny interface,just mainly bugfixes and updated plugins:

Release notes :

The last update was a really long time ago, but finally here comes a new version of EAC.
There are no larger new features, but bug fixes mainly regarding drive detection and problems on installing the .NET plugins made it necessary to release this service update.
Also I updated the freedb++ plugin, so that it again finds more covers to choose from. This plugin will be released as public domain shortly (I always wanted to do that, but I always wanted to comment the whole code first – I gave up on that…)
Finally I updated several included external components, like CTDB and Flac.
Hopefully everything works right out of the box, as there aren’t that much changes in it anyway.

Download here:

http://www.exactaudi...urces/download/

• DeReaper, dave, alfreire and 5 others like this

nda92u.png

Motto of the Malinois Shepherd : 'Semper fi.'till my death does us part.'

roady

roady

General Help

• Global Moderator
  • 3,198 posts

Usually I don't post about an updated freeware,as most of those are 2 frequently updated to follow track.........besides that,most freebies have a 'check for updates' link in their settings panel.....but I'm happy to see this masterpiece of audioripping is still updated ...... :headbang:  :icon_pray:

What’s new in version 1.2
==============================

- Fixed several issues with the CDRDAO burning component
- Updated the cover search in the freedb++ metadata provider
- Fixed defect EAC menu for beginner mode
- Different handling of track selection: Several selected tracks can be checked at once
- Different handling of track selection: Playback will only playback selected track instead of checked tracks
- AcoustID plugin will be pre-selected on installation
- Function "Upper all first characters" will not upper after a number (e.g 8th)
- CUE sheets will receive the composer as remark
- Fixed a very rare occuring problem of not finding an AR checksum for a given track
- Fixed a rare occuring problem of not finding a read command

DL link is in previous post.... ;)

• dave, cognizione, Sandwichman and 1 other like this

nda92u.png

Motto of the Malinois Shepherd : 'Semper fi.'till my death does us part.'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users