Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Giveaway of the Day Thread Free Daily Software

GAOD. free software.

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Keymaster

Keymaster

• Global Moderator
  • 1,700 posts
Giveaway of the day — Inpaint 6.2

Nov. 3, 2015

Inpaint reconstructs a selected image area from the pixels near the area boundary. It may be used to delete unwanted objects from your photos, such as extra power-line, people and text. The program will automatically paint out the selected area to erase it. If some unexpected objects spoil an otherwise good photograph, you can esily remove them - just select the object. No need to fiddly mess with the clone tool. It is simple to use - just draw a selection around the object you want to remove from the picture and run Smart remove feature.

LINK: www.giveawayoftheday.com/inpaint-2/

• dave, cognizione and Tetley like this

ALL MY RARS REQUIRE NEWEST WINRAR

Keymaster

Keymaster

• Global Moderator
  • 1,700 posts
Giveaway of the day — XYplorer Pro 15.90

XYplorer is a tabbed file manager for Windows. It features a powerful file search, a versatile preview, a highly customizable interface, optional dual pane and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks.

It is fast, light, innovative and portable.

LINK: http://www.giveawayo....com/xyplorer/#

Keymaster

Keymaster

• Global Moderator
  • 1,700 posts
Giveaway of the day — Jihosoft Phone Transfer 2.2.9

Jihosoft Phone Transfer provides a one-click solution to transfer data from phone to phone. It can help you transfer contacts, text messages, call logs, calendar, photos, videos, music, apps and more between Android and iOS devices. Transferring from Android to Android, iPhone to Android, iPhone to iPhone, Android to iPhone, iTunes to Android/iPhone is supported.

This powerful Phone Data Transfer tool works well with all hot handsets, including the latest iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4/3, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S5/Note 5, HTC One M9/M8, LG G4/G3, Sony Xperia Z3 and more. Everything you transfer with it is 100% the same as your original data, no personal info leakage.

LINK: http://www.giveawayo...transfer-2-2-7/

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 1 other like this

Keymaster

Keymaster

• Global Moderator
  • 1,700 posts
Giveaway of the day — Ashampoo Snap 7

Other than it being Ashampoo here is today s Giveaway.

Ashampoo Snap 7 is a perfect solution to capture, illustrate and share your viewing experience. The program is less complexive, providing a smart workflow, creative freedom and enhanced sharing capabilities. Instantly capture images and videos on your screen with pixel precision, add texts, notes, hints, arrows, shapes, stamps to your images, and share your work with one click. Ashampoo Snap 7 turns capturing screenshots and videos into a smoother experience than ever before.

Key features:
  • Capture, annotate, illustrate and share your images;
  • Add texts, notes, hints, arrows, shapes and stamps;
  • Use the marker or spotlight tool to emphasize image elements;
  • Process colour, font styles, apply gradients, and draw with the pencil tool;
  • Save to common formats or JXR, PSD with layers for further processing, e.g. with Adobe Photoshop;
  • Create PDFs without extra tools;
  • Upload to Ashampoo Webspace, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Sky Drive;
  • Work with browser-based email clients such as Google Mail, Yahoo Mail and Mail.ru

LINK: http://www.giveawayo...ampoo-snap-7-2/

roady

roady

General Help

• Global Moderator
  • 3,204 posts
Giveaway of the day — AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro 5.8

AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro is a simple, complete and reliable partition and disk manager for Windows PCs and laptops. It brings a set of powerful tools to maximize disk space use and improve overall performance of your computer.

Key features:
  • Extend, shrink, merge, split partitions and allocate free space from one partition to another;
  • Extend Partition Wizard, Partition Copy Wizard, Disk Copy Wizard and Partition Recovery Wizard;
  • Migrate OS from an old HDD to a new SSD or HDD, supporting MBR and GPT disks;
  • Convert MBR to GPT disk and vice versa, convert dynamic disk to basic and vice versa, convert NTFS to FAT32 and vice versa, convert primary to logical partition and vice versa;
  • Resize, move, create, delete and format partitions from command prompt;
  • One-key create a same partition layout for large quantities of computers;
  • Creates a Windows PE bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive without installing Windows AIK;

LINK: http://www.giveawayo...istant-pro-5-8/

• dave, cognizione, Keymaster and 2 others like this

nda92u.png

Motto of the Malinois Shepherd : 'Semper fi.'till my death does us part.'

Keymaster

Keymaster

• Global Moderator
  • 1,700 posts
Giveaway of the day — EaseUS Todo PCTrans Pro 8.6

12-5-2015

EaseUS Todo PCTrans Professional can assist you in migrating applications, data and settings from an older computer to a newer one, or from previous OS to a new one after Windows in-place upgrade. It saves you a lot of time and effort in the process. It is an efficient and user-friendly utility, which requires no technical knowledge and is very easy to use. The transfer will not overwrite any of the preinstalled applications on your new machine.

LINK: http://www.giveawayo...ctrans-pro-8-6/

roady

roady

General Help

• Global Moderator
  • 3,204 posts

Giveaway of the day — UnHackMe 8.12

UnHackMe eliminates all types of malicious software!

UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it has more features: scanning for "unwanted programs", checking for junk files, created by PUPs, scanning of Windows startup, services, drivers, testing Windows shortcuts, scanning for rootkits, testing the host files and DNS settings, testing all used files on Virustotal. The program uses its own database to detect what is better to remove from your PC. The important advantage of UnHackMe is that you can find an unknown malware by inspecting UnHackMe information.

UnHackMe eliminates various types of malicious software:

• Redirecting;
  • Popup ads;
  • Potentially unwanted programs (PUP);
  • Unwanted processes;
  • Slow browsing;
  • Rootkits;
  • Trojans;
  • Spyware;
  • Keyloggers.

LINK : https://www.giveaway.../unhackme-8-12/

Only a few hours left,so grab it while you still have the chance ! :headbang:

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 2 others like this

nda92u.png

roady

roady

General Help

• Global Moderator
  • 3,204 posts

Giveaway of the day — Process Lasso Pro 8.9.8

Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager. It instead contains a fleet of algorithms designed to dynamically boost the performance of your PC. Among them is our famous ProBalance algorithm, which temporarily reduces the priority of troublesome background processes in order to improve PC responsiveness, as shown in real-world and synthetic tests. Further, the user can automate all kinds of system settings with rules and persistent process priorities, CPU affinities, etc..

What’s New:

• Substantial optimization of the core process management library Lasso uses;
  • Several interoperability improvements;
  • Localization improvements;
  • Bug fixes.

Link :

https://www.giveaway...-lasso-pro-898/

I think we all know this 1 and what it does.... :occasion14:

nda92u.png

roady

roady

General Help

• Global Moderator
  • 3,204 posts
Giveaway of the day — AOMEI Backupper Pro 3.5

AOMEI Backupper is an all-in-one, simple and safe Windows backup and clone software. It integrates series of practical utilities to protect your data and system.

Key features:
  • System, hard disk, partition, files and folders backup and restore. File Sync.;
  • Supports full, incremental, differential, event-triggered scheduling and automatic backups;
  • Universal restore, selective restore, restore from bootable media;
  • Disk and system clone for upgrading HDD or transferring OS;
  • Mount, compress, split, encrypt, and check backup images;
  • Email notifications, view logs, and export/import backup tasks;

Link :

https://www.giveaway...omei-backupper/

A helluva program ! ! ! :headbang: :headbang: :occasion14:

nda92u.png

roady

roady

General Help

• Global Moderator
  • 3,204 posts
Giveaway of the day — FlashBoot 2.3

Imagine being able to install an entire operating system onto a USB thumbdrive, so you can boot Windows basically everywhere: at your home, at friend's home, at work, at public library or internet-cafe. You can carry your entire digital world in the pocket: applications, documents, browser, games and many more.

With FlashBoot, these dreams come true. FlashBoot can install fully-functional Windows 10/8.1/8 to USB thumbdrive, also FlashBoot can convert bootable CD/DVD to bootable USB thumbdrive to facilitate installation of Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP to the notebooks and tablets without CD/DVD drive. FlashBoot has many other features.

Link :

https://www.giveaway....com/flashboot/

nda92u.png

bstiff

bstiff

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 344 posts

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com

AOMEI Backupper Pro is an easy-to-use backup program for Windows.

This program is free today with live key if you download and install.  Check it out.

You must do this today before it expires

Attached Files

• dave, alfreire, cognizione and 7 others like this

vysk1h.png

Dahaka

Dahaka

Backup & HDD Tools Moderator

• 3,751 posts

It is the best program for Disk or Partition backup, in my opinion. ;)

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 2 others like this

bstiff

bstiff

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 344 posts

Just a quick post.   Driver Pro 4.1 is a give away today @ giveawayoftheday.com.....I find this type of program always helpful as it checks for out date drivers and give you the control to update of not.

I now sometime these notices show up under another topic.  But to me i find this a good one.

Thanks

https://www.giveaway...way of the Day)

• masmasa, dave, alfreire and 4 others like this

vysk1h.png

masmasa

masmasa

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 156 posts

THANKS

• cognizione, abig E, Tetley and 1 other like this

39QVKKuV.png

roady

roady

General Help

• Global Moderator
  • 3,204 posts

Giveaway of the day — AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro 6.1

AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro is a complete, simple, and reliable partition software and disk manager for Windows PCs and laptops. It brings a set of powerful tools to maximize disk space use and improve overall performance of your computer.

Key features:
  • Change Partition Size: extend, shrink, merge, split partitions, and allocate free space from one partition to another;
  • Easy Wizards: Extend Partition Wizard, Partition Copy Wizard, Disk Copy Wizard, and Partition Recovery Wizard;
  • System Migration: migrate your OS from an old HDD to a new SSD or HDD, supporting MBR and GPT disks;
  • Safe Converters: convert MBR to GPT disk, convert dynamic disk to basic, convert NTFS to FAT32, and convert primary to logical partition;
  • Windows To Go Creator: build a portable and fully functional Windows 8.1/10 system on a USB flash drive;
  • Make Bootable Disc: create a Windows PE bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive without installing Windows AIK;
  • Create second Ext2/Ext3 partition on SD cards and USB flash drives without formatting;

Link :

https://www.giveaway...istant-pro-6-1/

nda92u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users