Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

How to become Lifetime VIP Member?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

HellBlaze

HellBlaze

Tech Admin

• Administrators
  • 559 posts

How and why you should become a Lifetime VIP Member?

- Why should I do it?

Benefits from Donating hereby designate a VIP subscription as a donation to the forum and is non-refundable.

Benefits include:

- Help towards the high server costs.
- Special VIP Rank on Beyond Windows 9
- Higher Respected Status!
- Access to the VIP Sections
- Instant access to allow requests at the forum. No minimum posts required.

And more... read on...

Please, bare in mind that Beyond Windows 9 does NOT sell any product, service, or reward. Donating VIA subscription to Beyond Windows 9 means that you are supporting us with a gift. Be aware that the donations and subscriptions are NON refundable, due to the nature of a digital product.

How to become a V.I.P here on the Beyond Windows 9 Forum?

Two ways. Sufficient donation via PayPal will instantly give you your V.I.P status. However, donation-given statuses are handled personally and may or may not be processed instantly. Instant VIP package will give you new status immediately!

Current packages are:

- VIP one year subscription for $18.95  click here to purchase it through Paypal!

- VIP Lifetime subscription $34.95  click here to purchase it through Paypal!

Note: if you don't have a PayPal account, you can still become a VIP! Follow the same paying procedure from your profile, but when the system asks you for PayPal login, find a link "Don't have a PayPal account - Use your credit card or bank account" on the same page and pay instantly by your credit card or by your bank account.

- What's in it for you?

- Being a VIP member will allow you to participate in contests made only for VIP's
- VIP-only request & help forum
- You'll surf the board ad-free
- VIP trade & swap centre - swap invitations, etc... with other VIP's
- You'll get a cool  badge   [ :)]
- More to come...

How's my $$$ gonna be spent?

All proceeds from donations will go to making our V.I.P section the absolute best on the net. We will do our very best to help you for requests and anything else you need. Every penny donated will be used for the V.I.P forum to offer more to our V.I.P's. We did not start this forum to make money, only to help share and give the best we can and with your support we can make this truly GREAT!!

We are Looking forward to many great things to come so please become a V.I.P to make this the latest and greatest forum on the net.

If you are convinced, click to buy:

order.png

Note: this topic is locked. If you have any questions, start a new topic in VIP forum.

IMPORTANT: Once PayPal has veryfied your payment, system will instantly set you up as VIP. No need for sending a private message to any staff member - if you can see vip boards and no ads, you are VIP. Just go to your profile and under your name will say "Beyond Windows 9 Lover". If it doesn't, logout and login.

And if it's not working even then, PM me with transfer number and you email and we'll sort it out! Thanks!

• dave, cognizione, giantslor and 6 others like this

iiJTp3z3.png

Make sure you read the forum rules first, before you start posting.

Ako mo┼żete da razumete ovo napisano, slobodno me kontaktirajte

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users