Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

OSx86 question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tr13dg3001

tr13dg3001

• Members
  • 11 posts
I have a question for anyone who is familiar with the project... if anyone can point me in the direction of where to get a good working 10.6 install disk for AMD Processors?

Guest_sunil_619619_*

Guest_sunil_619619_*
  • Guests
MAC OS 10.6? Sorry , no warez discussion or downloads are provided in general forum..

Google is your friend  :P

Guest_secr9tos_*

Guest_secr9tos_*
  • Guests

Google is your friend  :P

Yeah, true...

Elbit

Elbit

Sr Member

• BeyondWindows9 Lover
  • 276 posts
Well, OSx86 is not necessary "warez". It all depends what you do.

There are 3 possibilities of using Mac OSX on a PC:

- If you have Intel based System, you can buy OSX and install it natively or as Virtual Machine making some fixes/adjustments
- If you have AMD based System, you cannot use the Retail DVD, you have to use a patched Version. You can buy the Retail DVD and apply the patches or use a pre-prepared version of it (this is, of course illegal because you didn't buy the OS).

A good start for for getting information on OSx86 project (not warez!) is:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/

There you will get all information/tutorials you need to enter the the OSx86 world but no links to the ready OSx86 releases because, as stated that is not legal.  :biggrin:

BW9loverSmall_zps4a7056be.png

tr13dg3001

tr13dg3001

• Members
  • 11 posts
Been there done that... but 1) they haven't helped me even after several posts. 2) I am already educated in it I have 10.5.2 installed on my Machine.

hacktrix2006

hacktrix2006

• BW9 Donator +
  • 661 posts
I run 10.6 Mac OSX and am able to help with installs if you need it!

25qr9cy.png

My Current Gaming System

MSI GT72 6QD: Intel i7 6700HQ, 16GB DDR4, 256GB Samsung nVME SM951, 2x 1TB SanDisk X400 M.2, 1TB Hitachi HDD @7200RPM, nVidia GTX970M 6GB, Realtek 898 ALC with Nahimic and Dynaudio Speakers. Windows 10 Home OEM:DM upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (Legit). 230w PSU.

strutter

strutter

Sr Member

• BeyondWindows9 Lover
  • 425 posts

Been there done that... but 1) they haven't helped me even after several posts. 2) I am already educated in it I have 10.5.2 installed on my Machine.

Yeah been trying to dual boot with mac and pc and after 2 years still can't get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users