Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Windows 10 Worst Feature Now Installing On Windows 7 And Windows 8

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

cognizione

cognizione

T.A.A.B # 2

• Administrators
  • 7,321 posts

Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2882822)

Update adds ITraceRelogger interface support to Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

https://support.micr...n-us/kb/2882822

• dave, alfreire, dhjohns and 2 others like this

tGX16tl.png

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

GOLDENBOYWPG

GOLDENBOYWPG

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 273 posts

K.  Then how the heck can I keep M$ from tracing???  Is there a program that truly keeps M$ from tracking my usage??

• alfreire, soundstyler and Maxed like this

232pol.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,752 posts

K.  Then how the heck can I keep M$ from tracing???  Is there a program that truly keeps M$ from tracking my usage??

O&O SHUTUP works great see my post in this thread.

homepage:

http://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

please read posts 4 thru 9 in this thread.

M. :)

• cognizione and OliverAbbA like this

MaxedSig.png

soundstyler

soundstyler

• BW9 Donator +
  • 932 posts

GOLDENBOYWPG..... The answer is simple. You can't !! and haven't since Windows 98 that I know of in some way. Maybe even before. Well you can I guess and never go online and chance what you have never breaks. If not MS, Adobe, Amazon, Origin...etc. Except it, Telemetry is here to stay in this next tech era. supposedly to "stare down" the 0-Day hackers. The only real concern I see is if MS forces a restart in the middle of burning a disc or a system scan, etc. Choice is at issue to the average user. 6 months from now some of this should slow down like the targeted ads for Christmas have begun. A new feature... It'll break and the topic will change. IMO :headbang:

• Maxed likes this

Posted Image

Snuffy

Snuffy

Senior Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 14,670 posts

Every Download and Upgrade that I rec on any of the 3 different Editions of Windows 10, if you look it has an option of when to REBOOT to do effect.  My major issue is I forget to look some time.  so it is RECOMMENDED to SET UPDATES  for you to chose when  so that YOU KNOW

WHEN TO DOWNLOAD AND WHEN TO RESTART..

• cognizione, soundstyler and Maxed like this

96ccd5e8-d519-4cda-9053-631ef1c070b8_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users