My opinion - Windows 10 was given FREE so that to get you to allow MS to offer you a SERVICE. and all Services that one receives is also a Pay for the Service. lots of things you can READ to form your own opinion on Windows 10 - if you want to use it or NOT.
basically Windows 10 is NOT FREE , and currently there is 3 versions
1. Version 10586 (most stable)
2. Version 14393 (fairly stable)
3. Version "Insider" buggy and constantly considered Worthless for General Use.
a. constantly they unfix part of it when they fix a different part.
b. every edition of Insider has Time Bomb(s).
As stated the above is MY Opinion, and I am not a "Proponent for Windows 10." -
1. password required or disabled. *make is a bitch to get approved/validated again"
2. requirements to use MS Account or you have a 2 hr. auto shutdown. (then you have to cold start again.)
3. requirement to use MS Account and upgrade or 100% Failure to BOOT. which requires a FORMAT to install upgrade.
Windows 10 has been in use long enough that many people world wide are going back to
XP (a few) Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
As Stated the ABOVE is MY OPINION . and
NO, I am not a Proponent for Windows 10.
and Yes, I am a Insider and Yes, I am a Tester for Windows 10.