Microsoft has been around for 41 years. I was leery the first time around when they were giving away Windows 10 for free… this is unprecedented in the history of the company does anyone know the real logic in them giving this operating system away? These types of juggernauts don't just give away things for no reason. My apologies in advance if this is a stupid question but I have trust issues in this day and time with anything free from corporate America.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Download Windows 10 November Update ISO file via Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool
Posted 29 November 2016 - 05:48 AM
- Snuffy and Tetley like this
Posted 29 November 2016 - 04:24 PM
My opinion - Windows 10 was given FREE so that to get you to allow MS to offer you a SERVICE. and all Services that one receives is also a Pay for the Service. lots of things you can READ to form your own opinion on Windows 10 - if you want to use it or NOT.
basically Windows 10 is NOT FREE , and currently there is 3 versions
1. Version 10586 (most stable)
2. Version 14393 (fairly stable)
3. Version "Insider" buggy and constantly considered Worthless for General Use.
a. constantly they unfix part of it when they fix a different part.
b. every edition of Insider has Time Bomb(s).
As stated the above is MY Opinion, and I am not a "Proponent for Windows 10." -
1. password required or disabled. *make is a bitch to get approved/validated again"
2. requirements to use MS Account or you have a 2 hr. auto shutdown. (then you have to cold start again.)
3. requirement to use MS Account and upgrade or 100% Failure to BOOT. which requires a FORMAT to install upgrade.
Windows 10 has been in use long enough that many people world wide are going back to
XP (a few) Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
As Stated the ABOVE is MY OPINION . and
NO, I am not a Proponent for Windows 10.
and Yes, I am a Insider and Yes, I am a Tester for Windows 10.
- cognizione, Tetley and Uncle like this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users