Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Download Windows 10 November Update ISO file via Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

SOTMHG

SOTMHG

• BW9 Donator +
  • 8 posts

Microsoft has been around for 41 years. I was leery the first time around when they were giving away Windows 10 for free… this is unprecedented in the history of the company does anyone know the real logic in them giving this operating system away? These types of juggernauts don't just give away things for no reason. My apologies in advance if this is a stupid question but I have trust issues in this day and time with anything free from corporate America.

• Snuffy and Tetley like this

Snuffy

Snuffy

Senior Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 14,670 posts

My opinion - Windows 10 was given FREE  so that to get you to allow MS to offer you a SERVICE. and all Services that one receives is also a Pay for the Service.  lots of things you can READ to form your own opinion on Windows 10 - if you want to use it or NOT.

basically Windows 10 is NOT FREE , and currently there is 3 versions

1.  Version 10586 (most stable)

2.  Version 14393 (fairly stable)

3.  Version "Insider" buggy and constantly considered Worthless for General Use.

WHY: Worthless

a. constantly they unfix part of it when they fix a different part.

b. every edition of Insider has  Time Bomb(s).

As stated the above is MY Opinion, and I am not a "Proponent for Windows 10."  -

timebombs include

1. password required or disabled. *make is a bitch to get approved/validated again"

2. requirements to use MS Account or you have a 2 hr. auto shutdown. (then you have to cold start again.)

3. requirement to use MS Account and upgrade or 100% Failure to BOOT. which requires a FORMAT to install upgrade.

Windows 10 has been in use long enough that many people world wide are going back to

XP (a few) Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.

As Stated the ABOVE is MY OPINION .  and

NO, I am not a Proponent for Windows 10.

and Yes, I am a Insider and Yes, I am a Tester for Windows 10.

• cognizione, Tetley and Uncle like this

96ccd5e8-d519-4cda-9053-631ef1c070b8_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users