Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Nokia Lumia 950 my next investment and personal views

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

KnightRider

KnightRider

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 202 posts

This Phone was Just recently release and I wanted a phone after my htc m1 for windows wasn't qiet to my satisfaction and the latest flagship phone from nokia before the 950 was the 1020 a little baffling but tru however right now my budjet is tight and I cant get the phone just yet for 180$ and as soon as I do I will make a full evalution and comparison thread it will be most informative to probably only me...lol but also to anyone else interested in going the unforsought windows mobile 10 way.... thanks for your support and hope you enjoy the article to come.... :)

• sdm5821, Bruce, Maxed and 1 other like this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Impresive Isn't it!!!

redfish

redfish

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 69 posts

I really wanted a 950 and WAITED.. Verizon will most likely never get it.

I retired from Verizon and have 5 lines on the wireless side.

So... I ordered a Lumia 735 should be here by tuesday.

Plan to do insiders 10 as soon as I get it.

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 2 others like this

ipqn8g.png

volvo

volvo

• Global Moderator
  • 1,366 posts

I have a 640 and older 635 and both are good for the price, it does help having all on the same OS now my wife can use any without complaining that they look different when she used to have the Android phone and windows on the PC.

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 2 others like this

2cde6h5_zps6c93c367.png

Velocity

Velocity

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 198 posts

I purchased a 950 from the Microsoft Store and it was a piece of junk. It had numerous software and hardware bugs that made it unusable. Most of the time it would not allow me to access the settings menu, and too many other problems to mention. I returned it for a refund. It was a horrible waste of time. I'm going to give the Nexus 6p a try.

• dave, cognizione, Bruce and 1 other like this

Posted Image

redfish

redfish

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 69 posts

Well looks like Good Ole Verizon and MS are in a Pissing contest.. I loose.

Seem AT&T are getting Lumia.. As a VZ retiree I get discount..

Got TIRED of waiting. Getting Lumia 735 tomorrow.

Anyone have one ? I plan to jump on insiders pgm as soon as I get it loaded and backed up.

Have not played with Windows phone. Hope I can find all the Apps I need..

ReD

• Tetley, Bruce and roady like this

ipqn8g.png

Snuffy

Snuffy

Senior Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 14,607 posts

Well looks like Good Ole Verizon and MS are in a Pissing contest.. I loose.

Seem AT&T are getting Lumia.. As a VZ retiree I get discount..

Got TIRED of waiting. Getting Lumia 735 tomorrow.

Anyone have one ? I plan to jump on insiders pgm as soon as I get it loaded and backed up.

Have not played with Windows phone. Hope I can find all the Apps I need..

ReD

I'm sure Verizon and MS are at odds, piss off to MS

AT&T is at best a 5th rate service... I had some friends ( all use AT&T) all live in LARGE Citys, and when they returned to my little town,

they all lost C-Phone ability at different places,  an they were PISSED when the "Local Motel" we only have one lost contact with them

and WOOPs not rooms reserved, so to sleep they all had to drive at least 25 miles, and some had to drive 52 miles.

YA GOOD OLD AT&T.  here I use Verizon and the Wife too,  and we call them all the time when they are home...

Them Phone are really touchy... :histerija: :histerija: :histerija:

• Tetley and Bruce like this

96ccd5e8-d519-4cda-9053-631ef1c070b8_zps

Korupt2009

Korupt2009

• BW9 Donator +
  • 89 posts

I have the 950 XL and with the latest win 10 update available it is running silky smooth, the device looks great, the device feels great, best screen on the market, best camera(for the most part) on the market.

More and more universal apps are coming, more regular apps are coming. This might be the one to put microsoft back on the mobile front... it can only get better from now. Maybe the surface phone later in 2016 too.

• dave, redfish, Bruce and 1 other like this

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users