Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Republic Wireless

Android Phone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fisherjoe

fisherjoe

• BW9 Donator +
  • 3 posts

I bought a Republic Wireless phone and cut my cell phone bill by over $100 my last bill for the month was $13.80

• alfreire, cognizione and Tetley like this

24ene61.png

>CyberGhosT

>CyberGhosT

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 467 posts

Don't just share your savings, share the site so your new friends here can benefit too :)

https://republicwireless.com/

• alfreire and cognizione like this

Bar_022017.png

"Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?."- Steve Polyak

tammerlane

tammerlane

Village Idiot

• BW9 Donator +
  • 422 posts

I used Republic Wireless for about 8 months. While the savings can be incredible, it has some downsides. You have to buy the phone from them. The hardware/firmware/software is fundamentally altered by them so it is locked into their network. It can't be flashed to go to another network. I bought an original MotoX. The phone was constantly using data, ignoring wifi, till it consumed ALL my data. When I contacted Republic they told me it was the manufacture, Motorola said it was the carrier, Sprint said . . . nothing - ignoring all my emails. Republic was real snotty to me, and then stopped communicating with me altogether. If you google Republic you can find many sites that trash Republic for its customer service. Since I had to buy the phone outright this turned out to be an expensive lesson. tammerlane.

• Tetley and >CyberGhosT like this

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users