Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Replace missing Accelerator in Manage Add-Ons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

blizzardca

blizzardca

• Members
  • 8 posts

In IE11 under "Tools" then "Manage Add-Ons" then "Accelerators" I accidently deleted "E-mail with Windows Live" and was wondering how to get it back? I am using Windows 10 and would like to restore it with out having to reinstall 10.  I have tried "Reset" in "Reset Internet Explorer settings" and it did not work. All the information I can find tells me how to delete (easy to do as I found out) but does not explain how to restore.

Also just wondering if any one has every found a working solution to not being able to print with in IE and Windows Live Mail for some people. This has been an ongoing topic since about IE9 and have tried all the suggestions of Run as Administrator , boot in Safe Mode and none have ever worked. We can print from all other browsers and even from text documents. This problem has now been added in to Edge as it will not print either.

Any information would be greatly appreciated and Thanks ahead of time.

cognizione

cognizione

T.A.A.B # 2

• Administrators
  • 7,520 posts

If the M$ suggestions did not help you to restore... IDK

• Tetley likes this

tGX16tl.png

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

TanMan

TanMan

System Software Forum Moderator

• 862 posts

Internet Options, Advanced Tab, Reset Internet Explorer Settings. This is supposed to restore your shortcuts. If it didn't, you probably have something else going on. Try installing Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Majorgeeks - here's a direct download link: http://www.majorgeek...ction=download

Just make sure you don't activate Pro, let it update, and then run a scan.

• Tetley likes this

KUNGOfvp.png

blizzardca

blizzardca

• Members
  • 8 posts

No malware, I accidentally deleted it and just want to put back with out doing a Restore or complete install and having to reinstall all my programs. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users