Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Torrent Speed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Alex94SRB

Alex94SRB

• Members
  • 1 posts
Guyz, does anyone know how to speed my torrent?? I`m desperate xD My dl speed is max 120kbytes/s, but my internet speed is 1mbyte/s.I`m using laptop wirelles, my connection quality is max (excellent), `cause my modem is 3m away from laptop xD. Ports report that they are ok (I`m using µTorrent and icon is green), so I realy don`t know how to increase my torrent dl speed, I even tried µTorrent ultra accelerator, but still it`s the same. I tried to use technic from tips & tricks, but my device menager doesn`t show any ports, even at hidden devices.  :'(

Guest_DC_STEVE_*

Guest_DC_STEVE_*
  • Guests
Alex,

It may be due to your ISP restricting bandwidth. Take a look here:

http://broadband.mpi-sws.org/transparency/bttest.php

I have Verizon Fios 35mb up/down and I still get torrents at less than 1Kb due to download restriction being placed on the torrent by the seeders who are too stingy to share. When that happens, just try searching google for your torrent.

Good Luck :occasion14:

Steve

ComputerDoctor

ComputerDoctor

• Global Moderator
  • 3,697 posts
Unless you can verify somehow that the downloader or uploader you are connected is able or configured to get to your maximum speed...  sounds like there is nothing wrong!
Someone may be downloading from 20 other sites, who knows!
I've been uploading to one peer for weeks at 2kb!  At a private site, I download from a seed (who I know!) at my max.
I wouldn't worry...  watch out for fake programs that say they can increase your speed!

1zbfi1f.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users