Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

My New Mobile Power - ASUS GL552VX

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Σdd¥315W3§╬

Σdd¥315W3§╬

il capo tutti capi

• Global Moderator
  • 622 posts

Ive been playing some  world of tanks,world of worships ,counterstrike source, but bout to install my graphic intensive game later tonight and see

• Dahaka likes this

Any of my links not working PM me to fix !

LtSIW.png

hacktrix2006

hacktrix2006

• BW9 Donator +
  • 667 posts

Not bad at all bud,

I myself when cash permits (Which is year DOT) i will be looking to replace my SM951 NVME SSD to something else. Its just a shame that SANDISK doesn't do NVME drives as the X400 M.2 are smashing (Got two of these 1TB version) Still deciding if i should go all out SSD's yet though.

Also noticed you said your Soundcard is a Conexant Smart HD Audio wasn't Conexant bought out by realtek???? Which would make your sound card a Realtek ALC HD sound card?

• Tetley and Dahaka like this

lhrPKEph.png

My Current Gaming System

MSI GT72 6QD: Intel i7 6700HQ, 32GB DDR4, 256GB Samsung nVME SM951, 2x 1TB SanDisk X400 M.2, 1TB Hitachi HDD, 1TB Seagate HDD @7200RPM, nVidia GTX970M 6GB, Realtek 898 ALC with Nahimic and Dynaudio Speakers. Windows 10 Home OEM:DM upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (Legit). 230w PSU.

Dahaka

Dahaka

Backup & HDD Tools Moderator

• 3,750 posts

Also noticed you said your Soundcard is a Conexant Smart HD Audio wasn't Conexant bought out by realtek? ??? Which would make your sound card a Realtek ALC HD sound card?

Nope, I still install and use Conexant specific driver. As for sound, in general, I use Creative X-Fi Go Pro anyway - so I don't care too much about the Conexant card. It's good that it's there, I rarely use it, but I prefer the Creative usb card  any day.

• cognizione likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users