Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Boost Charge

Android TouchPal Boost Charge

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

TanMan

TanMan

System Software Forum Moderator

• 859 posts

I just started charging my LG V10, but when I looked at the charging screen, it looked different:

Boost_Charge_Screen_360x640.jpg

The three dot menu had one dropdown for Boost Charge, but there was nothing to change there. Also, the time to charge was much higher than normal, like my Fast Charge function wasn't working. Later on it also added ads, which I despise.

I figured it out. It's a new feature of the TouchPal keyboard app. Open the app, hit the hamburger menu, select Settings. Select General Settings and scroll to the bottom where you'll see Boost Charge. Tap it and you'll get another screen where you can change the Boost Charge setting. If you uncheck it, it will disable the Boost Charge function and restore your old charge screen (and your old charging algorithm).

• Snuffy, dave, cognizione and 1 other like this

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Android, TouchPal, Boost, Charge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users