Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Official List of qualifying Devices getting W10M

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Korupt2009

Korupt2009

• BW9 Donator +
  • 89 posts

Lumia 1520, 930, 640, 640XL, 730, 735, 830, 532, 535, 540, 635 1GB, 636 1GB, 638 1GB, 430, 435.

BLU Win HD w510u, BLU Win HD LTE x150q.

and the MCJ Madosma Q501.

one device still under consideration is the Lumia Icon.

• hacktrix2006 and Bruce like this

Posted Image

cognizione

cognizione

T.A.A.B # 2

• Administrators
  • 7,302 posts

Keep in mind that even if your phone is on this list, you may not be getting the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade today. As Microsoft itself states:

"The availability of Windows 10 Mobile as an upgrade for existing Windows Phone 8.1 devices varies by device manufacturer, device model, country or region, mobile operator or service provider, hardware limitations and other factors. To check if your device is supported and other important information, visit your device manufacturer's website."

You can also download the official Upgrade Advisor app from the Windows Store to see if your phone is getting the upgrade today.

http://www.windowsce...-mobile-upgrade

• volvo, RobrPatty and Bruce like this

tGX16tl.png

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

volvo

volvo

• Global Moderator
  • 1,366 posts

Although it is not on the list our 635 upgraded with no problems after installing the Windows upgrade app.

• dave, cognizione and Tetley like this

2cde6h5_zps6c93c367.png

hacktrix2006

hacktrix2006

• BW9 Donator +
  • 654 posts

Still awaiting the OTA for my Lumia 640 LTE CV GBIE Unbranded UK phone. Its funny really as the Upgrade app says that Although i am eligible for the upgrade they are working with my carrier (Retail Factory Unlocked Sim Free Phone) and the phone manufacturer (Microsoft, see the joke in this) to make the upgrade available for my phone.

Oh well #EpicFailMicrosoft! wonder why they hate the UK so much! 

• dave likes this

25qr9cy.png

My Current Gaming System

MSI GT72 6QD: Intel i7 6700HQ, 16GB DDR4, 256GB Samsung nVME SM951, 2x 1TB SanDisk X400 M.2, 1TB Hitachi HDD @7200RPM, nVidia GTX970M 6GB, Realtek 898 ALC with Nahimic and Dynaudio Speakers. Windows 10 Home OEM:DM upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (Legit). 230w PSU.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users