Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

the latest build of windows phone and windows 10 14328 allow mirrorcast between the two devices

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

KnightRider

KnightRider

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 204 posts

i stumbled upon this feature and yes it does work the only thing about it that is confusing is why it puts the display once connected in the middle of your monitor or televeision... i didn't tinker with it mutch but i can assure you that it did work without the device known as thing they called continuum i believe thats what it was originally called for windows 10 phones and windows 10 desktops to coinside with one another it claims you can just connect the usb cable but i thought that was to simple continuum may only work on the nokia 980 but i have the alcotet windows phone and so far i am satisfied with its performance all around and it didn't cose nearly as much as the nokia 980 so think before you spend and also byer beware!

• Snuffy likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Impresive Isn't it!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users