Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Blizzard to offer Warcraft moviegoers free copy of World of Warcraft

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Danielx64

Danielx64

• Global Moderator
  • 1,511 posts
Source: Blizzard will give out WoW moviegoers a free copy of the game and http://us.battle.net...n/blog/20120033

The Warcraft movie will sweep into theaters globally in the coming weeks, and we’re excited to share details on some of the major Warcraft movie promotions occurring around the world—including a very special World of Warcraft in-game gift in celebration of the film’s release. Beginning on May 25 through August 1, players who log in to World of Warcraft will receive a set of movie-inspired transmogrification items.

I'm going to do it even though I may not like the game :)
  • dave, cognizione, toptek and 3 others like this

pFAfoZEK.png

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,993 posts

transmogrification items

I'm in. It sounds dirty to me!  :histerija:

• DeReaper, cognizione, toptek and 5 others like this

l8Ea9q8f.png

Sorry, my 3,384 images hosted with Dropbox will no longer show.

toptek

toptek

Sr Member

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 458 posts

for my warrior it was a nice new look for his sword, I have a better look then the shield they give us , SO it's in his transmogrification book , Ive been playing wow for years :) . . Yea i saw the movie it was ok i guess I have seen better ones based off of orcs and humans.

• cognizione, Tetley, Maxed and 1 other like this

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users