Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

NFC tap to pay

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Korupt2009

Korupt2009

• BW9 Donator +
  • 89 posts

has been added in with wallet 2.0 rolling out to fast ring insider using 950, 950XL and 650 in the USA, about 6 banks are supported to add debit and credit cards right now.

• Tetley, TcsNico and Maxed like this

Posted Image

cognizione

cognizione

T.A.A.B # 2

• Administrators
  • 7,305 posts

Microsoft Wallet with tap to pay is now available for Windows Insiders

https://blogs.window...ndows-insiders/

• volvo, Tetley and TcsNico like this

tGX16tl.png

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

ruudoleo

ruudoleo

• BW9 Donator +
  • 41 posts

Yes and those windows fuckers disabled all apps that use NFC.

Now only windows read my NFC tags but commercial apps cannot read or write them anymore.

As a bonus they disabled the free office apps you now have to pay for excel and word on your windows phone.

Good work morons.

I got the office apps back by restoring a backup and linking to my microsoft account; going back to factory settings seems to delete them.

Have been busy for two days trying to get those NFC apps back working  because I need them, they worked a few months ago.

Even considered putting the Android OS on my lumia phone but for the Lumia 830 there is still no hack available.

27/11 After a week of despair suddenly the apps started working again. Now I only have a few hours left to prepare the presentation.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users