Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

CinEx HD Utility an Blu-ray 3D experience work around

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 292 posts

facebook_bd3d.png

One of our user post his Blu-ray 3D experience on our website. We put it here for more audience:

I figured out how to remove Cinavia from 3D titles today:

• Basically I converted Hotel Transylvania into 2D as Cinex doesn’t support 3D titles yet. I chose no compression.
  • Once in 2D I ran it through Cinex and removed the Cinavia.
  • I then demuxed with TSmuxer the Dolby 5.1 track that I just used the database on and muxed back into the original m2ts, replacing a commentry track of the same codec (making sure I named it the same as the file i was replacing to be safe).
  • I then swapped the edited m2ts with the original one in the bd structure.
  • Finally I ran through BDRebuilder and unchecked all audio tracks except my new Cinavia free track and it works flawlessy.

Second Workaround   " also added working with segments"  

new process is as follows.
1. Create a 2d movie only backup with Dvdfab. This makes it easier to identify the M2ts files needed if they are split up. Select 50gb mode and include all tracks and subs.
2. Run 2d backup through Cinex HD and remove Cinavia.
3. Demux the ac3 5  640kbps audio tracks with TSMuxer in demux mode into a safe place. They will be named accordingly.
4. Delete previous backups to simplify things.
5.create a 3d full 50gb backup with BD Rebuilder but uncheck the do not convert dts to ac3 option in the settings. Select all tracks again and run. 
6. Once finished you need to replace the cinavia infected track with your denuded tracks that you made earlier with TSMuxer in m2ts mode. Keep an eye on the audio delay because if there is one you need to add that to the track you are replacing. Make sure your track is in the same position I.E track 3 and specify as English.
6. Replace newly created m2ts with the ones in bd folder and run through BD Rebuild er again to finish

• Neige, dave, cognizione and 5 others like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 292 posts

Has anyone tried this  yet, myself  I do not own a 3D tv ,  so I cant test this workaround  

• Neige, dave, toptek and 3 others like this

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,740 posts

Ask Kerry to buy a 3d copy of an infected Bluray over at myce and see if he can do it.. :histerija: :histerija: :histerija: :mrgreen:

MaxedSig.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 292 posts

LOL oh my -oooops lol I'm getting to old to laff that hard , the old prostate lets loose lo,olol  . I bet he already has.

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,740 posts

LOL oh my -oooops lol I'm getting to old to laff that hard , the old prostate lets loose lo,olol  . I bet he already has.

LMFAO.. :histerija: :histerija: :histerija:

MaxedSig.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 292 posts

Fine tuned approach to Cinavia 3D removal

new process is as follows.
1. Create a 2d movie only backup with Dvdfab. This makes it easier to identify the M2ts files needed if they are split up. Select 50gb mode and include all tracks and subs.
2. Run 2d backup through Cinex HD and remove Cinavia.
3. Demux the ac3 5  640kbps audio tracks with TSMuxer in demux mode into a safe place. They will be named accordingly.
4. Delete previous backups to simplify things.
5.create a 3d full 50gb backup with BD Rebuilder but uncheck the do not convert dts to ac3 option in the settings. Select all tracks again and run. 
6. Once finished you need to replace the cinavia infected track with your denuded tracks that you made earlier with TSMuxer in m2ts mode. Keep an eye on the audio delay because if there is one you need to add that to the track you are replacing. Make sure your track is in the same position I.E track 3 and specify as English.
6. Replace newly created m2ts with the ones in bd folder and run through BD Rebuild er again to finish. 

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 292 posts

Our 3d title tester found  that a title that was split into multiple files. 15 to be exact. All went well.  Converting with BD Rebuilder to burn to disc and check in standalone player. . Kept all menus and extras btw 

• Neige, dave, toptek and 4 others like this

Posted Image

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,740 posts

Our 3d title tester found  that a title that was split into multiple files. 15 to be exact. All went well.  Converting with BD Rebuilder to burn to disc and check in standalone player. . Kept all menus and extras btw 

Some links to all the freeware programs needed might be a help. :roll: :histerija: :histerija: :histerija:

• Neige, toptek and frenchie like this

MaxedSig.png

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 292 posts

Big K said he doesnt own a 3D tv nor any titles to test this lolol 

• Neige, toptek, frenchie and 1 other like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 292 posts

3D  Cinavia infected titles and successfully removed Cinavia an completed by our Testing Group to date.

Angry Birds

The Amazing Spider-Man

Arthur Christmas

God’s of Egypt
Goosebumps
Hotel Transylvania
Hotel Transylvania 2

Men in Black 3

Pixel’s
Priest

Resident Evil Retribution

Underworld Awakening

The Walk

• Neige, dave, cognizione and 4 others like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 292 posts
Updated list as of 8/1/16

Angry Birds
The Amazing Spider-Man
Arthur Christmas
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2
God’s of Egypt
Goosebumps
Hotel Transylvania
Hotel Transylvania 2
Pixel’s
Priest
Resident Evil Retribution
The Walk

• dave, cognizione, toptek and 2 others like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 292 posts

Looking for willing testers to try the 2 workarounds with other Brand software's. 

• cognizione, toptek and Tetley like this

Posted Image

DocRock

DocRock

CinexHD Moderator

• 292 posts
Updated list as of 8/14/16

As of 8/14/16

Angry Birds
The Amazing Spider-Man
Arthur Christmas
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 added