Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

PrivacyChoice help IE11

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

blizzardca

blizzardca

• Members
  • 8 posts

I am trying to add PrivacyChoice to my IE11 browser under Manage Add-ons, Tracking protection. Have successfully added Easylist but when I try to add PrivacyChoice I get the message " The tracking protection list is not formatted correctly and does not contain any allow or block rules" 

This is a new installation upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. Have added this to all my other systems but not in the last while. Has some thing changed or am I missing some thing new in configuring my system.

Thanks for any help I can get. 

earthmaan1

earthmaan1

Sr Member

• BeyondWindows9 Lover
  • 107 posts

If I said you shouldn't use IE would hate me tomorrow,,, there is no privacy anymore,,, watch Snowden 2016 movie...

• Tetley likes this

QepvPzNs.png

Earthmaan1 or EM1

blizzardca

blizzardca

• Members
  • 8 posts

I do not care about the privacy issue, if I did would not use the internet. I like that addon as it blocks the useless Taboola click and bait adds. I also like IE for some web pages but my main one is Chrome.

• cognizione and Tetley like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users