Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Apple Flames

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Dahaka

Dahaka

Backup & HDD Tools Moderator

• 3,611 posts

PJWrCzLo.jpg

• alfreire, Tetley, frenchie and 4 others like this

dhjohns

dhjohns

• BW9 Donator +
  • 5,940 posts

These days cell phones are similar to small tablets, or laptops.  I, for one, would not place a laptop or tablet under a stack of clothes.  People need to stop treating these phones as wallets, or similar non-electronic devices.  Cell phones do get hot, and anything which gets hot can ignite.

• alfreire, sdm5821, frenchie and 5 others like this

2vcxocp.png

Uncle

Uncle

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,071 posts

Lets see now, 8 iphones out of 22,675,972(guesstimate) ;) . Yup apple definitely have a problem on their hands. :histerija: :histerija:

• alfreire and Dahaka like this

v33cb5.png
Never argue with an Idiot, they will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Uncle

Uncle

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,071 posts

"People need to stop treating these phones as wallets,"

Please,  I think an iphone in the back pocket (with a slight angle, sticking out 2") of a perfectly built ass of a woman with a close to perfect built body in the tightest pants she can fit in, walking away from me after getting her starbuck coffee, is shall I say quite sexy still. Who am I to interrupt her and tell her, her pants might go up in flames. :biggrin:

• Dahaka likes this

v33cb5.png
Never argue with an Idiot, they will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Dahaka

Dahaka

Backup & HDD Tools Moderator

• 3,611 posts

. Who am I to interrupt her and tell her, her pants might go up in flames. :biggrin:

:histerija:  :histerija:  :histerija:

apocalypse

apocalypse

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,045 posts

Follow her till it catches fire then you can have an excuse to grab that ass but make sure it catches fire first otherwise you'll just be a perv! :twisted:

Posted Image
Apocalypse

trickie69r

trickie69r

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 220 posts
I love how tapatalk shows sort of related ads to some of the topics/comments posted:
d38e193221103ab52126957558c4d530.jpg
Lol.

On topic though, I do find it strange that the iPhone 6/6s was released a while before Samsung Note 7 but only hearing about iPhones catching fire etc after the Note 7 disaster.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  • Dahaka likes this

bi5hg2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users