Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

See this video, please... ;-)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

alfreire

alfreire

GL MODERATOR

• Global Moderator
  • 1,229 posts

Happy Christmas...!!!

Awesome people...!!!

• volvo, dave, riggsre and 10 others like this

14doguv.png
We made work for you... you can say, THANKS... ;-)

Uncle

Uncle

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 1,325 posts

Fantastic. Just made me appreciate myself more especially if I feel down I can think of this film and use it as an uplift.

• dave, alfreire, cognizione and 2 others like this

Posted Image
Never argue with an Idiot, they will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,885 posts

Super-Humans indeed! Thanks alfreire. Just more reasons to be grateful on this day.

• alfreire, cognizione, Tetley and 2 others like this

dave%20green%20sig.png

Tetley

Tetley

• Global Moderator
  • 10,293 posts

Shame it's blocked with the following:

• This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Odd as I'm in the UK and Channel 4 is a UK channel and I'm not using a VPN, or maybe there's another channel 4?

• alfreire, Uncle and roady like this

5ULDs17.png

Sundown

Sundown

Sr Member

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 308 posts

Thanks alfreire.  I decided to share the video on my Facebook wall from the Youtube link.  

• alfreire, cognizione and roady like this

80WkfDD.png

wiggy

wiggy

• BW9 Donator +
  • 70 posts

Shame it's blocked with the following:

• This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Odd as I'm in the UK and Channel 4 is a UK channel and I'm not using a VPN, or maybe there's another channel 4?

Im in the UK too, i had to use a VPN to watch it  :banghead:  

The daft bit is that ive seen the advert on normal tv  :histerija:  , but to watch it here.... i have to turn on my VPN  and set it to Sweden  :mrgreen:

• cognizione, Tetley and roady like this

2iut4kz.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users