Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

can i install Mas OS Lion on a laptop like toshiba??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ali youseaf

ali youseaf

• Members
  • 1 posts
i just downloaded Mac OS Lion but i don't know how to install it!!

so is it just me or it can't be installed unless on Macbook??

SWebbIT

SWebbIT

Security Software Moderator

• 299 posts
You could try and follow this:

http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-install-os-x-lion-on-your-hackintosh-pc-with-unibeast-all-in-one-bootable-usb-drive-the-easy-way/

I haven't tried it yet but i heard it works.

Edited by Mod: extracted your comment from the link  :biggrin:

153057p.png

riggsre

riggsre

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 908 posts

You could try and follow this:

http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-install-os-x-lion-on-your-hackintosh-pc-with-unibeast-all-in-one-bootable-usb-drive-the-easy-way/[\code]

I haven't tried it yet but i heard it works

Step 1: Firstly, you’ll need to create a bootable USB drive using UniBeast. Open /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility and highlight your USB drive on your Mac.

Looks like I have to have a Mac to do this?

d3n5KMLq.png

Las Vegas, NV USA

hacktrix2006

hacktrix2006

• BW9 Donator +
  • 667 posts
it can be done without a Apple Mac, Install 10.6.x then make the USB then erase the partition and install lion. I have done this on a Lenovo G550 everytime i want to make a new USB version of Lion.
What is the spec of your laptop i could help better if i know what your running spec wise.

lhrPKEph.png

My Current Gaming System

MSI GT72 6QD: Intel i7 6700HQ, 32GB DDR4, 256GB Samsung nVME SM951, 2x 1TB SanDisk X400 M.2, 1TB Hitachi HDD, 1TB Seagate HDD @7200RPM, nVidia GTX970M 6GB, Realtek 898 ALC with Nahimic and Dynaudio Speakers. Windows 10 Home OEM:DM upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (Legit). 230w PSU.

aben2amu

aben2amu

MacOS Section Moderator

• 84 posts
Visit OSX86 there you have all the info you need to install OS X on a PC. It works and also depends on the hardware your laptop or desktop have that you will need to install the drivers from Unibeast.
Any other questions please let me know, guys you can PM if you need to .

Thanks,

AJ

2rnvlky.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users