Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

VIP testimonials

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

HellBlaze

HellBlaze

Tech Admin

• Administrators
  • 556 posts
Please post your testimonial and thoughts about your VIP status - others might find it interesting :)

So tell everyone what'd you expect from VIP and did you get it :)

Or in other words - did we live up to your expectations :P

• GODAMONGUS, toptek, Jackaluichi and 3 others like this

iiJTp3z3.png

Make sure you read the forum rules first, before you start posting.

Ako mo┼żete da razumete ovo napisano, slobodno me kontaktirajte

neoghost

neoghost

GFX & Images Related Software Mod

• 110 posts

VIP is really super. .  :headbang:

But, yes there is a but, and maybe im not talking about the VIP section, i would like to see people FXP new software to other members, doesnt matter if they are VIP or not...

I have a server at home (Serv-U) and would like to see topics like : [FXP] Nod 32, for example. If someone replies with 'Yes please' then the software will get uploaded at your home server by the user who offers it.

• RobrPatty, niggiebro, KIKINHO7 and 2 others like this

Posted Image

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,615 posts

With everyone having to tightened their belts in today's economy, you cant possibly get a better return for your donation to get VIP privileges.

Not only do you receive the above mentioned, but you meet all kinds of cool, fun, like minded people from all over the world.

What you won't find here, is flaming forum comments, people treating you like a dope for asking a novice question, or any rudeness of any sort.

What you will find is people helping people with their knowledge and experience. Older helping younger. Youngsters helping the ol' farts, me,  up to speed, and everyone having fun doing it.

Cheers Win7Vista :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14:

Well I just HAD to edit this post, once I won one of the many drawings/contests that Win7Vista has for their VIPs. Did someone say that you can win some pretty cool stuff??? Check this out!!!

qrn5ug.jpg

2rc73mq.jpg

2jflqug.jpg

29ok2fa.jpg

As it says, this fabulous site and all that it has to offer is due to your donations, and the hard (& fun) work that a lot of good people put into it. You should be one of those people. :biggrin:

Note many years later: I was a VIP when I won this in a contest.

Staff do not participate in these drawings.  :biggrin:

• hacktrix2006, SOTMHG, RobrPatty and 6 others like this

dave%20green%20sig.png

BKF

BKF

• BeyondWindows9 Lover
  • 18 posts
What we have here is a true global village without the "Village Idiot".  Genuine people with a profound and professional knowledge of their business, manners (thank the gods), humour, RESPECT, dignity and kindness.  The lads are always doing their best for us VIP and others and keeping us all informed when the need arises.  They develop niche software that is very useful, share even more software that is very useful. 

As davedoubleu said - the old help the young, the young help the old and we all learn something along the way.  There is no doubt in my mind history has and is being created with this site as wonderfully mentioned by neige previously but more importantly we may well be seeing an OS and a site the supports it that both have a licence to thrill.

All the lads working hard here deserve a beer or seven or a magical glass of red wine (did I just hear the DR crack a bottle???).  I for one am grateful to have joined, thank the team for what they have done and continue to do and drop in daily just to say g'day and see what's happening with one and all.  Windows 7 may well be the OS that gets it nearly together after all these years, the future will continue to evolve and I for one at the tender age of 50 (the new 21 by the way) eagerly await what's coming.  Now where did I put my glass of red???

BKF
  • SOTMHG, GODAMONGUS, fabjr and 4 others like this

ou1p2d.png

DanielRemains

DanielRemains

The original DR

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,639 posts

(did I just hear the DR crack a bottle???)

A Tim Horton's coffee will do man :lol: :headbang:

Thanks everyone! We feel honored, very honored :)
  • Jackaluichi and Thekid1 like this

Posted Image

BitStream

BitStream

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 57 posts
I'd only made one post when I decided to become a VIP. Lurking for a short while told me that this is forum that takes its membership serious and needs financial support in return. As an admin of two forums myself I know how much work goes on behind the scenes and you guys really deserve praise. VIP status is not just a privilege, it is an honour as well. Here's to success guys.
  • RobrPatty, Jackaluichi, KIKINHO7 and 1 other like this

BitStream

141qn81.png

Neige

Neige

Marketing Department

• Administrators
  • 3,578 posts
I think what make the strenght of WIN7VISTA is that everybody feels concerned and participates they way he can to move on, help out and exchange information and experience with the others members.  :lol: :lol: :) :) :razz:

Actually, that's that way I feel, when I am out at work, and I see all the nofication mails, I just want to go home and see what I missed out for the last couple of hours.  :headbang:

:occasion14:

• RobrPatty, Jackaluichi and Thekid1 like this

Beyond%20Admin_350x88.png

GypsyDavid

GypsyDavid

• BW9 Donator +
  • 798 posts

Awe, group hug.  :3some:   Thank you all for the kind words.
GD

Huskieguy731

Huskieguy731

• BW9 Donator +
  • 32 posts
I don't know of any other sites you get all the benefits for a small price you pay being a VIP memeber. There is no other site better than this site! :) Thanks to all ADMINISTRATORS from this site. 

GO WIN7VISTA :biggrin:

So Far.... Soooo Good!!

Huskieguy731  :headbang:

BW9loverSmall_zps4a7056be.png

Soooo Far and Sooooo GOOD!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

kruze

kruze

• Members
  • 3 posts

I'd totally forgotten I was VIP lol, I must say that I absolutely love all the custom stuff available for Win7 it's refreshing to see regular updates and all the tweaks offered. Many thanks.

3345eky.png

Joschy

Joschy

• BW9 Donator +
  • 49 posts
Or in other words - did we live up to your expectations [img alt=:P]http://Smileys/custom/tongue3.gif[/img]
Sure you do  :headbang: this site is a very good place to be. Once a VIP you get so much more info, help and other stuff - that is just great. You people are very helpfully, i never met a community on internet like this one. Keep up the support and good work. My subscription for the VIP is more than worth it.  Thank you for this site.  :headbang: :occasion14: :headbang:
  • Thekid1 likes this

j5zh3l.png

mauro1947

mauro1947

• Members
  • 1 posts
Im VIP :D :D :D
Thanks for all
  • RobrPatty and Thekid1 like this

3345eky.png

DanielRemains

DanielRemains

The original DR

• BW9 Donator +
  • 1,639 posts
Welcome to the fully unlocked forum mauro1947!! :)

Thanks for your donation and enjoy everything! :occasion14:
  • Thekid1 likes this

Posted Image

Hijack

Hijack

• BeyondWindows9 Lover
  • 11 posts

just wanna say thanks for all your hard work on this board.
Becomming a VIP is the best money i ever spent on web, and such a small amount.
no more searching web for stuff when i can get so much help here!

• fabjr likes this

ou1p2d.png

Saracen

Saracen

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 68 posts
This is one great board so if you aren't a VIP get it now. Somewhere like this can't be beaten at any price  :razz:

2nlsqp4.png

BKF

BKF

• BeyondWindows9 Lover
  • 18 posts
HA great stuff djs and  :w7v:

Yes 63 and still a pup I see - glad that the PUTA is also a friend and drinking partner (as it should be).  I use mine alot also when time allows, when used correctly they are a fantastic bit of technology (and a whole heap of fun) and not as difficult as many make out.  Glad you have made it to 63 and loving your PUTA, may you have 63 more.  :occasion14:

ou1p2d.png

djs

djs

• Members
  • 3 posts
Thanks BKF, but I think I'll pass on the 63 more, where the xxxx have the years gone.  :(

Best mate is the pc though.  :) or should the sad smilie be here !!!

3345eky.png

Jimbolarue

Jimbolarue

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 480 posts
Hey DJS. I think I may have ousted you from "Top of the oldies". I'm 69 in a couple of months! Just become a "Life member" which apparantly lasts for 20 years? Well, I'm gonna stick  around and get my money's worth, lol!. Hi to you all. This site seems to be a pretty cool place to be. :)

Posted Image

Jimbolarue

Jimbolarue

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 480 posts
:) Thank you, Elbit. You are most welcome  :)

Posted Image

shearer69

shearer69

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 124 posts
I became a VIP as soon as I stumbled onto this site and worth every penny or cent you can give. There is nowhere you can get the free help friendship and whatever else you want. A great admin team. If a tech problem can't be solved here its not worth the bother. WIN7VISTA simply the best roll up and join the happy band:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

245desx.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users