Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

VIP testimonials

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,812 posts

Thanks Knightrider & since you almost shared your 40th B-Day with Star Trek's 50th, in the words of Mr. Spock...

Live%20Long%20%26%20Prosper.png

And...

May%20the%20Porsche%20be%20with%20you.pn

• Snuffy, cognizione, Tetley and 7 others like this

dave%20green%20sig.png

dhjohns

dhjohns

• BW9 Donator +
  • 6,144 posts

Thanks Knightrider & since you almost shared your 40th B-Day with Star Trek's 50th, in the words of Mr. Spock...

Live%20Long%20%26%20Prosper.png

And...

May%20the%20Porsche%20be%20with%20you.pn

As I my 60th!  It is today!

• Snuffy, dave, cognizione and 7 others like this

2vcxocp.png

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,812 posts

Well, my B-Day wish for dhjohns..., May all you future grey hairs sprout on yer head & not down below!

Whoopsie, your head has ears & a nose too! Can I take it back or is it too late?    doh.gif

• cognizione, Tetley, dhjohns and 7 others like this

dave%20green%20sig.png

Beltian

Beltian

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 4 posts

May 4th was my 7th year here on here, and I must say, even though I do not post very often, the amount of information available in the VIP section is second to none. Not to mention the amount of help everyone here gives when you need an answer has got to be the best I have seen in any forum I have ever been apart of. Actually I must correct myself, this site is not a forum, it is a family, and in joining the VIP you become a member of the Family that is BeyondWindows9.

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 6 others like this

13zd3id.png

dhjohns

dhjohns

• BW9 Donator +
  • 6,144 posts
Actually I must correct myself, this site is not a forum, it is a family, and in joining the VIP you become a member of the Family that is BeyondWindows9.

I feel the same way!   :headbang: 

• Snuffy, dave, cognizione and 7 others like this

2vcxocp.png

Snuffy

Snuffy

Senior Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 14,801 posts

Ahh to be young again, or old enough to enjoy all they youngsters, never to old to learn, and as for me,

74 and still learning from some of the younger... and I do enjoy the youngsters,

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 5 others like this

96ccd5e8-d519-4cda-9053-631ef1c070b8_zps

sr71

sr71

Sr Member

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 62 posts

:icon_pray: well I turn 70 years young this week and remember joining back mid 2009. There some here older but not many. I know Snuffy is a youngster older than me and admire that as many think we can't function well with age. It's a myth for I and others function just fine still  thank you.  Yep can still remember things, its not the first thing to go but I don't have anything gone yet...knock on wood..... :icon_pray:  :headbang:  During the time here it's shown to be a unique place and not like any other from the today's basic "Net"  to the isolated "Darknet ARPANET"  of old. Its grown much and for the best over all , in my opinion, and no doubt will continue to grow as long as the members here continue to support and want it too. Thanks all for a very great site and place of sharing just more than your knowledge but also some life experiences of the old and the new....you got my vote here. :histerija:  :mrgreen:  :icon_pray:

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 6 others like this

Posted Image

Dahaka

Dahaka

Backup & HDD Tools Moderator

• 3,706 posts

I do enjoy the youngsters

back at you  :occasion14: I always got along much better with older and more experienced people for some reason... :histerija:  ;)  :razz:

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 3 others like this

GottZ

GottZ

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 21 posts

compared to you guy's i'm like a young sprout. i'm not even 30 yet…

tbh i came here for the news and just made an account after a while.

i don't even know if i created an account to get access to anything in the first place but meh.. i thought why not? now i'm here since september 2. 2009 and have barely posted anything during that time.

shoutout to dave who digged through to me to realise that there is a vip section worth taking a look.

that's why i'm here. for the luls of it. just because i can. and tbh i think even though this board seems to have lost some structure, it's worth donating to this board from time to time.

• dave, cognizione, Tetley and 4 others like this

2vxg66s.png

proud Windows 10, Arch Linux and Mac OS user

droidiac13

droidiac13

• BW9 Donator +
  • 12 posts
Great community with all the help you'll ever need. Can't imagine not being VIP.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  • dave, Maxed and Sundown like this

Posted Image

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,812 posts

Thank you droidiac13. :headbang:

Yeap it's an whole other world & board view for our VIPs. The general Regular Member doesn't know what they are missing out on in our VIP community.  ;)

• cognizione, dhjohns, Maxed and 1 other like this

dave%20green%20sig.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users