Welcome to Beyond Windows 9 - Portal to the Future
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

VIP testimonials

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

Sundown

Sundown

Sr Member

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 308 posts

Frankly, I don't remember how I initially came to BW9, but being one of the million or so Windows insiders beta testing this new OS called Windows 10, it was important to me to have a capable support system while I learned Windows 10.  It only took a few visits to see that this was the kind of place I wanted to hang out for a little while every day, so I signed up for the life time membership and not only have I not been disappointed, but I was more than impressed by what I found on the other side of the door to VIPhood.   Thank you BW9 staff and members for making this such a great place to learn and keep informed and more.

• DefCon420, GODAMONGUS, dave and 7 others like this

80WkfDD.png

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,871 posts

Very impressive to hava newer member speak so highly of our community. Thank you Sundown.    :biggrin:   You've become a welcome addition/asset to our BW9 family as well, with your feedback, forum participation, and ALWAYS hava Thanks for other contributors. Well Done!   :headbang:

• GODAMONGUS, cognizione, FTP ADMIN and 5 others like this

dave%20green%20sig.png

sdm5821

sdm5821

Sr Member

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 1,802 posts

Not sure if there is a character limited to what can be written in a post, but suffice it to say I could easily fill pages and pages trying to express the benefits of a VIP membership.  Great people, support, access to many things the list goes on and on.  Just a quick example.  I'm now running Win 10 LTSB, Office 2016 which are all activated and humming along nicely.  Not at all possible without the help and patience of BW9 mods and other VIP's.  Just as a side note, if you ask nicely, I'll show you the giant 'NEWB' tattooed in large block letters on my forehead.

Best money you will ever spend.  So go look under you car's floor mats, dive in the couch cushions, put it on your Christmas list, panhandle if need be, but find a way to purchase a lifetime membership.  You will have zero regrets.  :headbang:

• DefCon420, GODAMONGUS, dave and 7 others like this

Posted Image

DarkSlayer2040

DarkSlayer2040

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 11 posts

I've been VIP for the past 5 years or so, to those who are unsure let me tell that this is a money well spent. Cheap and access to tons of features.

• DefCon420, GODAMONGUS, dave and 8 others like this

21o0n6g.png

windrider

windrider

Sr Member

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 357 posts

I agree DarkSlayer2040 it is money well spent. A very safe place and a great team to help with all of your Windows problems.

I have been on this site for many years and there is just loads of info and help as well if you need it. Everyone here including members are friendly and glad to help.  Can't ask for a better site  :occasion14:

• DefCon420, dave, cognizione and 6 others like this

2e6es5f.png

SuperBlueMax

SuperBlueMax

• BW9 Donator +
  • 30 posts

:histerija: :histerija: There are a few older yet  :histerija: :histerija:

I'm so proud being a VIP and like this quote I just hope this is not an age contest because I would be a little bit in front at 80 and still kicking a lot and strong, It's funny, here I'm a junior member   :-)

• fabjr, dave, cognizione and 6 others like this

Posted Image

dave

dave

Senior Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,871 posts

That title is easily changed to whatever your heart's desire is as Senior Member since 2009 & a Donator+ to boot.

I won't change it without your permission, sir, since you may like as it is presently. You've definitely earned any respects given on our forum IMO.  :headbang:

• Snuffy, cognizione, Tetley and 5 others like this

dave%20green%20sig.png

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,808 posts

I'm so proud being a VIP and like this quote I just hope this is not an age contest because I would be a little bit in front at 80 and still kicking a lot and strong, It's funny, here I'm a junior member   :-)

I just updated your title to Senior member ;)

• Snuffy, dave, cognizione and 7 others like this

MaxedSig.png

SuperBlueMax

SuperBlueMax

• BW9 Donator +
  • 30 posts

Thanks’ very much guys for the honorary title.  I have matured in an instant. I'll just run 4 miles today.  Back to five tomorrow :-)

• DefCon420, Snuffy, dave and 6 others like this

Posted Image

fabjr

fabjr

• BW9 Donator +
  • 54 posts

I bow to you as my Senior Sir

• DefCon420, cognizione, SuperBlueMax and 3 others like this

Frank A Blanton Jr :)

Posted Image

Doflus1

Doflus1

Sr Member

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 218 posts

This site is well worth the money....

• DefCon420, dave, cognizione and 3 others like this

Posted Image

Sundown

Sundown

Sr Member

• BW9 VIP Platinum
  • 308 posts

I would like to add the in the time I have been a member as well as a VIP member, I have never seen anyone treated in spoken to in a degrading manner.  I for one don't have an education and training in most of what we all see here, everyone I've seen have been treated as equal whether the post count is 1 or 1 million.  That is not always the case in support forums.  I'm happy to be here and happy to pay the price to help keep the wheels rolling.

• DefCon420, Snuffy, dave and 9 others like this

80WkfDD.png

Vancelot

Vancelot

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 132 posts

This site is well worth the money....

Yes. I agree.

Sent from my SC-02F using Tapatalk
  • DefCon420, dave, jheckard and 4 others like this

Posted Image

tammerlane

tammerlane

Village Idiot

• BW9 Donator +
  • 418 posts

I would also like to add my thanks to those above. I don't use my computer as much as I used to, but I still benefit greatly from the wisdom of the fine people here. The assistance provided is tempered with both knowledge and humor. If I want info or need a laugh, I get both in abundance here. Maxed, and the other staff, keep the forum controversy free and friendly. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS. tammerlane.

• DefCon420, dave, cognizione and 7 others like this

Posted Image

Netzork

Netzork

• BW9 Donator +
  • 630 posts

Just lurking around this forum as a regular user, you are loosing out on a lot of very good information and help offered to the VIPs. Personally, I spent only a week looking around before going for the VIP program to have all the benefits.

What do you get in return for your support? In one word: Much. Expanded: Quick replies by as stated before 'old farts' with more knowledge on the ins and outs of programs and OS than most support-pages can offer combined and not found elsewhere. You can even expect extended answers providing information you forgot to ask about as these people have 'been there, done that' before you and know. That is a rare treat on the net where well meant but clueless advice seem to be the norm.

:love4: 

• Neige, DefCon420, dave and 11 others like this

ajanick

ajanick

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 3 posts

All above seems pretty good..........

• Neige, DefCon420, Snuffy and 9 others like this

2ur5d2p.png

ajanick

ajanick

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 3 posts

If you stumble when using your OS, whatever it may be this is the place to get all the help you need..........................................

• Neige, DefCon420, Snuffy and 8 others like this

2ur5d2p.png

xpdualcore

xpdualcore

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 472 posts

I have to add my 10p worth

I agree with all the previous comments and state that the VIP access is worth it's weight in gold. The number of times I've been somewhere helping family/friend and didn't have the program/tool to fix something it's generally on the site or the VIP section

If not there's normally someone here who'll know where or how to fix it.

• Neige, DefCon420, Snuffy and 8 others like this

316p2ko.gif

Maxed

Maxed

SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
  • 8,808 posts

Thank you for the great feedback we do our absolute best for all of our Vips that keep the forum running and free of spam and a nice Family atmostphere.

Max :) ;)

• Neige, DefCon420, dave and 9 others like this

MaxedSig.png

KnightRider

KnightRider

Sr Member

• BW9 Donator +
  • 215 posts

hello my friends... just for the record I still love this place and today is my 40th birthday so it is now time for the second half of my life. I hope to see a lot more from this community in the years to come. I can still remember the days when I was a temporary global moderatior and brought here by a harmless torrent. I paid for a subscription right away and becamea beta tester for windiows 7 things. I want those days back but I think that's wishfull thinking. I just would like all members to realise how lucky they are to belong here. :)

• Snuffy, dave, cognizione and 9 others like this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Impresive Isn't it!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users